NBA 2K24 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

Someone unlocked the level 10 in progression but not both.. interesting since you can sim buzz so it shouldnt take long after.

Currently about to be level 8 in progression. Can confirm this is yet again the most boring part of the platinum, not even because its women but there is quite literally nothing to this mode....

3 hours ago, SegIsBollywood said:

Someone unlocked the level 10 in progression but not both.. interesting since you can sim buzz so it shouldnt take long after.

Currently about to be level 8 in progression. Can confirm this is yet again the most boring part of the platinum, not even because its women but there is quite literally nothing to this mode....

How much of this can you sim? 

11 minutes ago, blackisrealite said:

How’s the XP? Do we need an A rating on pro difficulty + sim to end to maximize the time. Or does performance not impact xp gain in progression? 

that im unsure of. when i tested i got about 5k for an A on HOF, and got 7k for an A+ on rookie. I also got 6k per online win unless they quit early or i got 2k but finding games online is basically impossible.

Im just playing as a big getting easy triple doubles for 7k a game, the different between rookie and HOF is so bad, im just playing on rookie

1 hour ago, SegIsBollywood said:

that im unsure of. when i tested i got about 5k for an A on HOF, and got 7k for an A+ on rookie. I also got 6k per online win unless they quit early or i got 2k but finding games online is basically impossible.

Im just playing as a big getting easy triple doubles for 7k a game, the different between rookie and HOF is so bad, im just playing on rookie

Can you sim the end of games? Like 4th Quarter?

3 hours ago, SegIsBollywood said:

Online 3v3 is pretty fun and I would definitely do this compared to the regular games but like you said, it is damn near impossible to find others lol

• Like 1

“The G.O.A.T” trophy didn’t pop for me, it might be bugged or something. I’m at 9,999,999 Goat points and obviously I passed Jordan that was at 9,000,000.

When it says how many goat points I need it says -999,999. I should’ve had this trophy a while ago tbh, I wouldn’t want to make another character either. I’m in the 6th season with two more mvps and championships so might as well finish that first and wait for an update or something 

Edit: got it after winning 7 championships, my dumbass can’t read 😂😂

Edited by victorrfuego
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 9:51 PM, victorrfuego said:

“The G.O.A.T” trophy didn’t pop for me, it might be bugged or something. I’m at 9,999,999 Goat points and obviously I passed Jordan that was at 9,000,000.

When it says how many goat points I need it says -999,999. I should’ve had this trophy a while ago tbh, I wouldn’t want to make another character either. I’m in the 6th season with two more mvps and championships so might as well finish that first and wait for an update or something 

Edit: got it after winning 7 championships, my dumbass can’t read 😂😂

Weird, i got it in about the 5th season so i dont think you need 7 championships to unlock it.

Maybe its slightly bugged and the 7 chips just tipped it over the edge! glad it popped in the end tho!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SegIsBollywood said:

Weird, i got it in about the 5th season so i dont think you need 7 championships to unlock it.

Maybe its slightly bugged and the 7 chips just tipped it over the edge! glad it popped in the end tho!

Yeah I was worried that I had wasted time, now just a little bit of my team left (except for holos) and do WNBA stuff

• Like 2

2 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

Yeah I was worried that I had wasted time, now just a little bit of my team left (except for holos) and do WNBA stuff

dear god have fun in the WNBA. i have 100k points left till 99. Averaging 7k per game... this is so brutal.

And the holos...  yea ill come on everytime they give us a holo agenda till then ill just play other stuff i guess

46 minutes ago, SegIsBollywood said:

dear god have fun in the WNBA. i have 100k points left till 99. Averaging 7k per game... this is so brutal.

And the holos...  yea ill come on everytime they give us a holo agenda till then ill just play other stuff i guess

WNBA sounds torture, you played on rookie right? I’m prob gonna be a center doing that mode

So i reached level 10 progression, and reached a point around 722k until level 10 in buzz, it got to a point where fans no longer increased buzz and it was only chemistry that did it, however chemistry was giving such little points (0.02k per) , i tried everything from changing teams simming out, playing an extra game, literally nothing fixed this and i physically cant reach level 10... im in the year 2039 so retirement is gonna be round the corner i think im just gonna wait at this point

40 minutes ago, SegIsBollywood said:

So i reached level 10 progression, and reached a point around 722k until level 10 in buzz, it got to a point where fans no longer increased buzz and it was only chemistry that did it, however chemistry was giving such little points (0.02k per) , i tried everything from changing teams simming out, playing an extra game, literally nothing fixed this and i physically cant reach level 10... im in the year 2039 so retirement is gonna be round the corner i think im just gonna wait at this point

What's the best method to get to level 10 on progression