NBA 2K24 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 6:45 AM, BadCoolRad said:

For right now shattered prize does not autopop but completing the welcome to myteam Kobe mural will count as a completed collection which also autopop on PS5.

anyone found a way to get it to pop?

i stupidly started this list forgetting about this trophy

Edited by JacksBestMate
fix

30 minutes ago, JacksBestMate said:

anyone found a way to get it to pop?

i stupidly started this list forgetting about this trophy

You'll most likely have to do another shattered collection. There aren't any at the minute but they did have one earlier in season 2 for a few days. Doing it this way does seem to be confirmed to work as I found a few people who have both lists done already. Hopefully they do add another permanent shattered reward through agendas at some point as otherwise the autopop/stack will actually be one of the first things to go unobtainable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2024 at 4:16 AM, JacksBestMate said:

anyone know a fast way to get fans on the ps4 version, ive done all the mycareer virtual rivals grind yet im barely 1/3 of the way to the fans.

It's been awhile since I actually did this grind, but this was the best I could come up with:

Played on easiest difficulty, 5 minute quarters. Fan gain doesn't seem to be impacted by difficulty and you can do most of the following in a 20 minute game.

• 8 3pters
  • Triple Double
  • 3 alley-oops (can be assisted or ones you finish)
  • 2 Steals
  • 2 Blocks
  • Fast Break Finish
  • 2 Contested 3pm
  • 2 Deep 3pm
  • 50 points total
  • 2 Contested layup/dunk
  • 2 takeovers

Two is just the number at which most things stop specifically giving fans for a game, you can of course get more. Should be around 19-21k fans per game if hitting all objectives. In press conferences try to pick the more "arrogant/flashy" answers for more fans.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’d say the one where you need complete lineup of 13 holo cards in myteam. There really isn’t a way to get holo cards at the moment. The rest are pretty much doable, some of them are just grindy like completing all the virtuals rivals quests and getting 1M fans in mycareer. 

26 minutes ago, G_J270216 said:

Planning to play on ps4 since the game will be available with extra. Which trophy in this moment are the most difficut?

Edited by rednax14
Typo error
  • Like 2

On 9/13/2023 at 1:36 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Which game modes give which mini games? I have two of five done according to the trophy tracker but dont remember which games modes they were from lol

I think it is Triple Threat online/offline or clutch mini game one of the 2