NBA 2K24 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

14 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Which game modes give which mini games? I have two of five done according to the trophy tracker but dont remember which games modes they were from lol

There’s a door to open on a skill challenge that was my last one. It’s easier to complete that if you’re pants at unlimited like me. 

1 hour ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Which game modes give which mini games? I have two of five done according to the trophy tracker but dont remember which games modes they were from lol

TT - Vault

Domination - Prize Wheel

Level Up - Ascension

Salary Cap - Ball Drop

not sure the mini game in Clutch time

1 hour ago, SegIsBollywood said:

i have 85 hours on the game so far, about to get the last 2 chips today, some of that is some myteam grinding tho, but this career grind is way worse than things like the unlimited grind last year, never been so bored honestly

I’m already bored just about almost done with the 2nd season 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, victorrfuego said:

I’m already bored just about almost done with the 2nd season 😂

im at the point where im not even playing the game just fouling out because they keep giving me "key moments" like win this game to "clinch" a play off spot even tho we're 62-0....

This is easily the least enjoyable 2k plat ever, i would have taken collector level over this and the holo cards.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Congrats to you guys. I doubt I will do 7 seasons. I never Plat these NBA 2K games anyway. 

Respect. Honestly this 2K plat is the easiest one in YEARS (assuming halos won’t be a problem in later seasons). I think I’ve put in 40 hours into the mycareer trophies, with about 5 more to go. Add that + a few hours for Mamba moments, 10-15 hours for WNBA, and say 10 for MyTeam(no grind this time around, just acquisition of cards). I’m comfortable saying this plat will take less than 100 hours. It’s definitely the most boring list in a while tho. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackisrealite said:

Respect. Honestly this 2K plat is the easiest one in YEARS (assuming halos won’t be a problem in later seasons). I think I’ve put in 40 hours into the mycareer trophies, with about 5 more to go. Add that + a few hours for Mamba moments, 10-15 hours for WNBA, and say 10 for MyTeam(no grind this time around, just acquisition of cards). I’m comfortable saying this plat will take less than 100 hours. It’s definitely the most boring list in a while tho. 

Im happy i might be able to get a nba plat finally, but the mycareer is so boring im watching movies and stuff lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackisrealite said:

I keep going back and forth with whether I should attempt to go for this Plat since it looks to be the easiest NBA 2K Plat in years. I have never tried playing MyTeam before, so I don't know what I would do there. Good luck on your Plat run!

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I keep going back and forth with whether I should attempt to go for this Plat since it looks to be the easiest NBA 2K Plat in years. I have never tried playing MyTeam before, so I don't know what I would do there. Good luck on your Plat run!

The PS4 stack seems significantly less grindy than PS5 if you have access to it. PS5 stack has essentially two different mycareers because of the "W" mode where you play women's basketball. PS4's singular career mode seems shorter so far, 1 million fans is a pretty typical requirement and I think attainable in about a season and a half of grinding. Plus the new virtual rivals mode (tied to mycareer) moves quickly.

Note that myteam progress does carry over from one stack to the other. Last year some of the worst myteam trophies would actually autopop if you did them on one stack first, this year none of them look like they will auto pop but you will still have eg. your shoe collection, holos, MT to help re-do the requirements on the other version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VersusCA said:

The PS4 stack seems significantly less grindy than PS5 if you have access to it. PS5 stack has essentially two different mycareers because of the "W" mode where you play women's basketball. PS4's singular career mode seems shorter so far, 1 million fans is a pretty typical requirement and I think attainable in about a season and a half of grinding. Plus the new virtual rivals mode (tied to mycareer) moves quickly.

Note that myteam progress does carry over from one stack to the other. Last year some of the worst myteam trophies would actually autopop if you did them on one stack first, this year none of them look like they will auto pop but you will still have eg. your shoe collection, holos, MT to help re-do the requirements on the other version.

For right now shattered prize does not autopop but completing the welcome to myteam Kobe mural will count as a completed collection which also autopop on PS5.

• Like 1

Am I the only who is constantly getting Error code 727e66ac when trying to load into MyCareer, would love to be a lot closer to the platinum but is impossible to do with this. And this is happening on all of my accounts if anyone knows a fix it would be much appreciated

• Like 1