Impossible trophy glitched ☠️

RicSS--2007

I did 50/20 mode and the trophy didn't pop. I deleted and restored the data but nothing happened. Then I deleted the data and I beated it again but AGAIN the trophy didn't pop. Does anyone have a solution or its just about lucky?

Edit: I finally got it. Almost every single trophy of the game pops randomly, the only solution is keep trying.

Edited by RicSS--2007
"Solution" of the glitch

On 9/12/2023 at 9:48 PM, Ekixy said:

I give up at the 50th time I did this, I tried everything but I got the most unluck ever

And to think that there is people that get it at the first time lol

Not sure if this helps but from what I’ve heard if you’ve beaten a previous difficulty (50/5, 50/10 or 50/15) first, you need to beat the rest in order of difficulty before going to 50/20. Personally I hadn’t beaten any of those  so all four popped upon my first 50/20 completion.

That is actually horrific you’ve had to play it that many times and still have no luck, my jaw literally dropped reading this as I never even knew that was possible. My sincerest sympathies, I truly hope you can someday unlock it!

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm that all difficulty related trophies are glitched as of 10.01

Unbeatable haven't popped after the completion of 50/20 mode. I've never used cheats before and never had any issues with miscellaneous trophies. 

Deleted the save and completed the 50/5 mode on the clear file. Nothing...

Bruh, this game is such a broken mess. 

Finally got this trophy after five 50/20 completions. Two of them were done on the same clear save file, so it's tied to completion of the night, not the cutscene playing.
To be more specific, the trophy popped after I've beat the game on 50/20, closed the game, and got the win again on the third/fourth try. 

31 minutes ago, xat4012 said:

Finally got this trophy after five 50/20 completions. Two of them were done on the same clear save file, so it's tied to completion of the night, not the cutscene playing.
To be more specific, the trophy popped after I've beat the game on 50/20, closed the game, and got the win again on the third/fourth try. 

I just wanted to say... PUNPUN!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This is just a random thought, but is it possible this glitches because of extra animatronics added by DeeDee? I could imagine that the trigger for the trophy to pop is something that requires ONLY 50 animatronics at 20, and if another one is added by DeeDee it wouldn't register as completing the requirement, as the number would be 51. No idea if this is how it works, just throwing out a suggestion.

That is not the case, as 50/20 will spawn in the six extra animatronics anyway (unless you get a 1/141k chance.) Besides, those animatronics are set to 10 anyhow.

My theory is that the deathcoin glitches out the difficulty trophies. If you use the deathcoin, die, and then re-add the animatronic, you will NOT get the trophy. However, if you restart the game everytime you fail an attempt with the deathcoin used, it will pop successfully on a winning attempt. I was able to get the 50/20 achievement on my first winning attempt of the mode while using the method.

To clarify, you can still use the deathcoin, but, if you use it, you need to either win the attempt or restart the application and try again.

Edited by andy_roo_81

7 hours ago, andy_roo_81 said:

That is not the case, as 50/20 will spawn in the six extra animatronics anyway (unless you get a 1/141k chance.) Besides, those animatronics are set to 10 anyhow.

My theory is that the deathcoin glitches out the difficulty trophies. If you use the deathcoin, die, and then re-add the animatronic, you will NOT get the trophy. However, if you restart the game everytime you fail an attempt with the deathcoin used, it will pop successfully on a winning attempt. I was able to get the 50/20 achievement on my first winning attempt of the mode while using the method.

To clarify, you can still use the deathcoin, but, if you use it, you need to either win the attempt or restart the application and try again.

I used the death coin on every attempt, never closed the game and got the 50/20 trophy on my first win.

In between every attempt I always just took the time to press ‘Set All 20’ like 2-3 times. Maybe that’s it?

2 hours ago, Infaltrator said:

I used the death coin on every attempt, never closed the game and got the 50/20 trophy on my first win.

In between every attempt I always just took the time to press ‘Set All 20’ like 2-3 times. Maybe that’s it?

Odd, I first tried something similar when I was doing 50/10 and 50/15 and it didn't work. I did only press the "set all 10" button once though, maybe you do have to press it a couple times for it to work?

I originally tested my method listed above on those challenges first before trying 50/20, and those popped on my first winning attempt afterwards.

• 2 months later...

I got it during my second winning attempt a year or two ago, not sure why it didn't pop the first time, also not sure why it popped the second, just luck i guess? There must be a workaround but i couldn't for the life of me guess what that could be.