Hardline PS4 online in 2023

KaosGamesStore

Hi everyone,

current state of this game is fairly quiet. It is not quite dead but do NOT expect to find full lobbies.

There currently is a 24/7 downtown conquest map with extended round time. But expect to find people constantly in the ‘glitch’ spots (aka the super high building roofs) sniping, grenade launcher, and parachuting down onto the C flag. 

sometimes there is a conquest bank job map with extended round time that gets populated enough to run but expect elite players on the other team to base rape as soon as possible. 

blood money and heist rarely have servers running unless it’s a boosting server.

all other modes basically never have rotations unless it’s a group of boosters. Same can be said with DLC maps. 

Obviously as other threads have mentioned one unobtainable trophy (test your mettle) is on this game. Everything else is attainable now but boosting is 99.9% required to get the other trophies right now. 

thankfully most of the dlc trophies can be done on the two vanilla maps mentioned above, just a handful of mode and map specific trophies need to be specifically boosted. 

• Like 2

you pretty much explained the state its been in for years. the dlc was almost never officially playable (no one would ever join except the free maps) which is a shame because the maps are pretty interesting. i really like this game its a shame the map rotation sucks and the glitch spots, the bank map is the only one worth playing but once you get pinned at the spawn point and people sit on the roofs then your stuck in a miserable hour long match or leaving and waiting for a decent one to balance out.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

you pretty much explained the state its been in for years. the dlc was almost never officially playable (no one would ever join except the free maps) which is a shame because the maps are pretty interesting. i really like this game its a shame the map rotation sucks and the glitch spots, the bank map is the only one worth playing but once you get pinned at the spawn point and people sit on the roofs then your stuck in a miserable hour long match or leaving and waiting for a decent one to balance out.

It’s a shame because I also really like this game, I played this game so much at release on my old account. 

I figured it would be dead but frankly didn’t expect this bad at this stage. I just got through bf4, bf1, BFV, and both ps4 bf2042 stacks and all of those are way healthier online. Then again this title is usually highly criticized. 

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 2:40 AM, stevenanthony88 said:

I've been cleaning my backlog over the past months and noticed that for Battlefield Hardline I need to only do the 3 Multiplayer trophies. Do you guys think it's possible to get them? Looking at the amount of people now?

The servers are up and going, but the multiplayer is full of mouse and keyboard and sweaty tryhards that can make the game unfun to play. The best way to get the trophies done is to get somebody who has the MAC-10 and the Double Barrel Shotgun and boost the kills. 

• Like 1