The lag is unreal

jones124664

This game has all of a sudden got some serious problems, game crashing, lagging all the characters around the maps, victims not doing an animation through an object (I know it’s getting fixed)  it’s making the platinum less enjoyable and when I bought it for the first few weeks it was actually really fun and now all these game problems just start happening 

is anyone else having these problems

• Like 1

I've never had any lag. My game has never crashed. And as you said the occasional gap glitch (only happened to me in 2 games in 400 matches) is being fixed in 2 days in the patch. 

I swear to God the game is no where near as bad as people make it out to be. 

I hope you get back to enjoying the game soon. Maybe it will improve for you after the 12th.

Edited by esstee11

I've experienced lag that heavily favors the family. I assume the game is family client-sided with some server validation or verification? It doesn't feel like full server authority on hits. I've seen iffy hits on others, too; sometimes, a victim is far enough to be safe from a hit, and the hit still strikes. I've had family members disappear and then they just materialize out of thin air.

You're not alone; there are many videos and posts about lag and other issues. I'm still having fun somewhat, but getting tired of the fake hits. I just want to get the platinum and move on!