Anyone know if shopto will ship the standard edition earlier than 19th?

mike_87

Im fully aware the premium edition is out in 2 days time so i would imagine the developers could be very tight on retailers sending out early, shopto often have the tendency to send games out before release date but not always a guarantee. Reason i ask is currys are doing a discount on standard version if you preorder with them. So when you think i could be paying shopto an extra £12 for nothing, but if currys are cheaper then ill be receiving it from them on the 19th like most other retailers

Edited by mike_87

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They used to ship early all the time but these days you're more likely to get your pre-order late, than early or on launch day :(.

Yeah but with MK1 theres a version coming out 5 days earlier so with that in mind i would bet anything the developers will be very strict with any retailers releasing the standard edition early.

On 9/13/2023 at 12:34 PM, RubyDiamondINK said:

The only way to get this earlier like today for example is the physical premium edition is being sold by mom and pop shops. Major retailers won’t sell it but you could had received it earlier if shipped. Digital is locked until tomorrow no way around that I think.

I got my copy from gamestop on thursday and the dang update/install kept me from playing it yesterday. All ready for tonight after work.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zombie_ninja_X said:

I got my copy from gamestop on thursday and the dang update/install kept me from playing it yesterday. All ready for tonight after work.  

I got mine from Best Buy yestersay and it was the same for me lol.  Mine finally finished downloading snd installing this morning after it crashed my internet and stopped.  Luckily it only a half hour left when I got up this morning.  Just got to start playing a few hours ago though.

• Like 1