Closed

BooneJusticius

Well I said I was going to wait until I had 2 platinums before I started this and since I now have 2 platinums, here it is. It's not very impressive right now, in quality or in quantity, but it'll grow.

Excuse the slightly flamboyant title but it just seemed somewhat appropriate given I play RPGs, where I prefer defensive/tank/paladin type characters, with the occasional stealth game thrown in.

:platinum: 1. Free Realms - PS3

March 20, 2014

-  1L09aae4.png I decided to check this game out when I heard the servers were going to be shut down. I didn't realize it had as many RPG elements as it did and I actually rather enjoyed playing it.

:gold:1. Dragon Fantasy Book 1

March 20, 2014

Lebcb4d.png

:platinum: 2. Thief - PS4

April 12, 2014

1L578163.png thief-ps4-platinum-240.jpg - Full size image link http://boonejusticius.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/thief-ps4-platinum-240.jpg

Being a fan of stealth games I was always looking forward to this however I do wish they had left in the RPG elements to it. I can say the PS4 version runs better and not graphically, I don't play games for graphics, Finders Keepers only took 1 time to unlock on the PS4 versus 4 times on the Xbox One version, which I reached 1000 in last night as well. There were less audio problems on the PS4 version also. Trust me, it's nothing bad about the Xbox One, the developers just did a poor job on that version.

:platinum: 3.  Mind Zero - PS Vita

September 17, 2014

1L554037.png2014-09-17-160141.jpg 

Pretty enjoyable game. It gets a lot of flak and called a "Persona clone" and it does indeed bear similarities to Persona but it stands on its own. And it REALLY calls for a sequel. But not in a bad way where you're wondering why you even played it in the first place. I pretty much played this from start to finish with very few exceptions and haven't been hooked by a game like that since Ni No Kuni.

Edited by BooneJusticius

At least you have 2 good trophies to start with.   :lol:

lol thanks. The way I finish games, or don't more appropriately, no telling when I'll have a 3rd to add.

Impressive start, nice job on Thief.

What are your thoughts on Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn?   Anyways best of luck with it :)

Thanks, it was a pretty fun game to go through.

In regards to FF XIV ARR, I first played during the late beta/early access/first month of release but it didn't really click for me, I think partially because of the free company I was in, there were some rather annoying people in it lol. I was on Midgardsormr at that time though. Now I'm on Leviathan and managed to get into a good free company where everyone seems pretty relaxed and very friendly. The game itself is great, I like that you can master all jobs if you want instead of being stuck in just a couple. Unfortunately if I play it very much it means my backlog is going to seriously suffer lol.

• 4 months later...