Quick way to work towards Rollin' With My Krew

RoastedPeanut

42 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

God I suck with getting flawless, but it's still faster than anything else.  Thanks!

FYI, if you f up and don't do the brutality you lose out on 30 kameo xp points with a fatality.

I was doing fatalities whenever something would happen like Geras caught fire before I could perform the brutality, but for the sake of time I found the 25xp not worth it due to the added time from the fatality sequence

8 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I thought I'd share the method I used to get Rollin' With My Krew. There's an Endurance fight next to the shop in Fengjian Village that gives 315 kameo xp if you finish with a flawless victory and brutality. I timed myself last night and was able to level up a kameo fighter from level 0 to 15 within 2 hours 15 minutes. I actually stuffed up multiple times and only received 250 xp multiple times for either not pulling off the brutality or for getting hit. For someone that can constantly pull off flawless victory brutalities then it may be even quicker than my time. It doesn't matter how you do the fight, just as long as you do it quick and without being hit. Overall it took, with loading screens, around 30-35 seconds each time. I was Invasion level 30 and had all my points allocated to strength.

Realistically, if you attempt this method after you have done everything else in the game, it should only take under an hour if you haven't already mastered one kameo fighter and then 9 hours to knock out the other four. I've included a video for reference. Hope this helps some people out, especially those that aren't using the turbo controller method. It's best to just watch something on your laptop while you repeat this fight over and over. I got through most of season 8 of Desperate Housewives while grinding this out.

Happy hunting everyone! :)

You are the Boss!

If having trouble to speed up the boosting from this Endurance fight, not far from it there are another LEVEL 4 Endurance fight nearby a tower node, maybe can give a try to boost with that too.

If your invasion level is 30 & all pts put into the ATTACK, LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 4 Endurance fight are same, you are still able to cake it with 1 uppercut. 🤣

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I thought I'd share the method I used to get Rollin' With My Krew. There's an Endurance fight next to the shop in Fengjian Village that gives 315 kameo xp if you finish with a flawless victory and brutality. I timed myself last night and was able to level up a kameo fighter from level 0 to 15 within 2 hours 15 minutes. I actually stuffed up multiple times and only received 250 xp multiple times for either not pulling off the brutality or for getting hit. For someone that can constantly pull off flawless victory brutalities then it may be even quicker than my time. It doesn't matter how you do the fight, just as long as you do it quick and without being hit. Overall it took, with loading screens, around 30-35 seconds each time. I was Invasion level 30 and had all my points allocated to strength.

Realistically, if you attempt this method after you have done everything else in the game, it should only take under an hour if you haven't already mastered one kameo fighter and then 9 hours to knock out the other four. I've included a video for reference. Hope this helps some people out, especially those that aren't using the turbo controller method. It's best to just watch something on your laptop while you repeat this fight over and over. I got through most of season 8 of Desperate Housewives while grinding this out.

Happy hunting everyone! :)

Nice find!!! Is this faster than the level 1 Kitana fight at the start of the village?

43 minutes ago, SystolicGem97 said:

Nice find!!! Is this faster than the level 1 Kitana fight at the start of the village?

I'll time it later but I'd say so. Max xp from that fight is 120, yeah? So with all the additional load times and end sequences I'd say that the endurance fight should be the quicker option, even if you only get the 250xp for no flawless 

19 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I'll time it later but I'd say so. Max xp from that fight is 120, yeah? So with all the additional load times and end sequences I'd say that the endurance fight should be the quicker option, even if you only get the 250xp for no flawless 

Just tried your method, even without the flawless victory it gives more xp than the Kitana one at its max. Thank you so much!.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

I stumbled onto this on my own randomly and seen many using it. Its fairly good.

Shame no talisman boost Kameo XP.

Yeah I was hoping for a relic similar to that first one that gave an xp boost. Would have been useful for sure

17 minutes ago, SystolicGem97 said:

Just tried your method, even without the flawless victory it gives more xp than the Kitana one at its max. Thank you so much!.

It's a pretty tame trophy compared to the ridiculous mastery one in MK9. I'm glad it didn't require mastering ALL characters and kameo characters. This list in general is really far more accessible

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I was doing fatalities whenever something would happen like Geras caught fire before I could perform the brutality, but for the sake of time I found the 25xp not worth it due to the added time from the fatality sequence

If you do Kameo fatalities it's not much slower than just the brutalities.  Maybe 5 seconds or so.  I haven't timed it, but Subzero Kameo fatality is like half as long as a normal fatality.  I know not all are going to be like that, but doing that trophy I know there are others.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

If you do Kameo fatalities it's not much slower than just the brutalities.  Maybe 5 seconds or so.  I haven't timed it, but Subzero Kameo fatality is like half as long as a normal fatality.  I know not all are going to be like that, but doing that trophy I know there are others.  

Actually the pts calculation is pretty much similar as the tower result.

For more efficient to speed up the boosting, uppercut to get brutality is the best & faster option for this kameo mastery boosting.

We should think....luckily they just made the trophy for 1& 5 kameo.....only. 😆

Because for mastery any base character is equal to from 0 to 35 max level.....it doesnt seem fun to do this either, and if you think the base character's exp we able to earn in a single match are way more than the kameo, right? What make you so sure Netherrealm won't double down the number from 5 become 10 for us to grind..... 🥲

4 hours ago, ubisoft3708 said:

I think use the PS4 Remote Play with a Turbo Controller better 😅

If you plan to idle and let the time to finish the boosting, take the survive node on the 1st mesa to grind with turbo controller.

If you think you are able to multi-tasking like watching desperate house wife 🤣 (for me I'm watching Peacock's Twisted Metal 😂), 10 hours top for a few thousand of uppercut you can go in this process, take RoastedPeanut's method. 😅

• Like 1

Nice spot, man. 

Those afraid to get too close and getting hit, I recommend using the Back + X attack with Scorpion, this attack has an insane range and a pretty decent damage, and then just finish the match with the Teleport Brutality ( Down + Back + X and Spam Square during the Animation for the Brutality).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Picciutti said:

Nice spot, man. 

Those afraid to get too close and getting hit, I recommend using the Back + X attack with Scorpion, this attack has an insane range and a pretty decent damage, and then just finish the match with the Teleport Brutality ( Down + Back + X and Spam Square during the Animation for the Brutality).

Back + X kills all three for me before I even get to do a brutality, and if I use the teleport on Geras it takes 5 or 6 of them.  Didn't work very well for me unless there is something I'm missing.

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Back + X kills all three for me before I even get to do a brutality, and if I use the teleport on Geras it takes 5 or 6 of them.  Didn't work very well for me unless there is something I'm missing.

just spam "get over here" and uppercuts, Ai is funky so now and again you will get hit but ive not had any major issues with this method 

16 hours ago, Toomyy01 said:

just spam "get over here" and uppercuts, Ai is funky so now and again you will get hit but ive not had any major issues with this method 

I've been using Kitana and getting flawless with the brutality 75% - 85% of the time so I'm going to stick to that.  It's just as fast and seems less risky for me personally. 

Her uppercut has some of the brat range in the game and the first two opponents always either back away and throw (Kung throws low so jump, Kitana does an aerial or the boosted fan which both miss at the range she tends to do them at). 

Then Geras always walks towards you and you can usually get him with the uppercut brutality before he's close enough to do anything.  Sometimes he'll jump slightly and mess it up, but not too often.

EDIT: Swapped to Scorpion since Kitana was maxed out and I wanted to fully level him up while doing the Kameo levels. 

Using spear then back - x works well to get flawless, but Geras likes to screw the brutality up a lot so I decided to time it with both the brutality and the kameo fatality.

It takes roughly 8 more seconds to do the kameo fatality for 30 less points, depending on the kameo fatality since some are slightly faster or slower.  I timed it using Goro since his is fairly quick.  38 seconds for brutality & flawless, 46 seconds for kameo fatality & flawless.  When the uppercut fails to trigger a brutality you're at the right distance to do Goro's k fatality so it works out (Sub-Zeroes was similar distance iirc so that worked well too).

If it were something like 15 - 20 seconds or more I'd say skip thr fatality, but 8 seconds isn't much more time to avoid losing the full 55 points for no finisher. 

So I don't know, to each their own really as to how they want to do it.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

This certainly is the best method but this trophy is just awful. I was able to max one kameo character and I have another one level 5. Honestly it feels like more than just 2 hours even with this method. 

It's actually about 2 hours and 50 minutes.  I finished my last one at about 1:30am my time this morning and it was a slog.  I feel like MKX's faction grinds were worse, but this wasn't fun.  Dozed off a few times while doing the last two lol.

40 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It's actually about 2 hours and 50 minutes.  I finished my last one at about 1:30am my time this morning and it was a slog.  I feel like MKX's faction grinds were worse, but this wasn't fun.  Dozed off a few times while doing the last two lol.

I don’t know if I have it in me to do something that boring/repetitive for almost 3 hours. I’m no stranger to grinding but damn.