Quick way to work towards Rollin' With My Krew

RoastedPeanut

2 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I don’t know if I have it in me to do something that boring/repetitive for almost 3 hours. I’m no stranger to grinding but damn. 

Season 8 of Desperate Housewives was a god send for me getting through the repetitive fights, haha

Edited by RoastedPeanut

43 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Season 8 of Desperate Housewives was a god send for me getting through the repetitive fights, haha

I have a YouTube streamer I watch that streams platinuming games.   I put on one of their 4 hour streams  I'd missed on my phone while doing it, then put on the second part of it.  For the other 4ish hours I found some other lengthy YouTube videos and played them while grinding.

• Like 1

I have Madcatz T2 SF4 fightstick that works on ps3/ps4. But I just wasted an hour trying to get ps5 and ps4 to remote play to see if Turbo would work.  Put in code when linking them, waits for 5 secs or so and then just says the word "error"  . Tried using ethernet cables and wifi. Mdm/router , ps4 and ps5 all next to each other on same table. Will not connect. Really did not want to waste time on Kameos, sigh. 

I just finished this nightmare. A few tips from me:

1. The best character to start would be Scorpion with max attack, play ⬅️➡️ and finish with regular uppercut brutality. 

2. After Scorpion is lvl 35 I switched to Raiden with max attack, and used teleport + uppercut, also worked good for me. 

3. After Raiden is lvl 35 I switched to Reptile with max Special and spammed with a move ⬅️➡️️ and finished with the same move as brutality by spamming ⬆️⬆️⬆️ in the end. 

4. Kameos which I maxed was Motaro, Goro, Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Sektor. When you failed with brutality I finished with Kameo fatality, I think their fatality is the fastest one by animation. 

Overall it took around 20 hours to max all 5 kameos. 

Finally it’s over, good luck to everyone who will try this trophy 🏆 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 8:39 AM, Snake2410 said:

I've been using Kitana and getting flawless with the brutality 75% - 85% of the time so I'm going to stick to that.  It's just as fast and seems less risky for me personally. 

Her uppercut has some of the brat range in the game and the first two opponents always either back away and throw (Kung throws low so jump, Kitana does an aerial or the boosted fan which both miss at the range she tends to do them at). 

Then Geras always walks towards you and you can usually get him with the uppercut brutality before he's close enough to do anything.  Sometimes he'll jump slightly and mess it up, but not too often.

EDIT: Swapped to Scorpion since Kitana was maxed out and I wanted to fully level him up while doing the Kameo levels. 

Using spear then back - x works well to get flawless, but Geras likes to screw the brutality up a lot so I decided to time it with both the brutality and the kameo fatality.

It takes roughly 8 more seconds to do the kameo fatality for 30 less points, depending on the kameo fatality since some are slightly faster or slower.  I timed it using Goro since his is fairly quick.  38 seconds for brutality & flawless, 46 seconds for kameo fatality & flawless.  When the uppercut fails to trigger a brutality you're at the right distance to do Goro's k fatality so it works out (Sub-Zeroes was similar distance iirc so that worked well too).

If it were something like 15 - 20 seconds or more I'd say skip thr fatality, but 8 seconds isn't much more time to avoid losing the full 55 points for no finisher. 

So I don't know, to each their own really as to how they want to do it.

Just chiming in to say that these are good tips and Kitana is a great choice! I've been running the Team Work endurance node in Fengjian Village with Lv 30 max attack Kitana since her uppercut has quite good range.

I'm able to get flawless + brutality about 95% of the time using this method and it takes around 2 hours to max out a Kameo. This is how it goes for me almost every single time:

1. Raiden either teleports behind me and I uppercut to kill him instantly, or he walks away and I walk towards him and uppercut him when he starts doing his first attack. I never take a hit doing this.

2. Rain spawns in and either he walks towards me and I uppercut him, or he walks away and I walk towards him and uppercut him to beat out his slow attack, just like Raiden. I don't take a hit during this either.

3. Geras spawns in and always walks towards me, so it's an instant uppercut brutality finish. On VERY rare occasions Geras will block the first uppercut and sometimes try to attack, but if you uppercut again it beats out whatever he does.

This has worked just about every single time for me and the progress has been fairly quick (but still grindy while watching YouTube videos haha). Good luck everyone!!

I find General Shao easier to do this with with all points to attack + Orbital Strike talisman. 

For the first two enemies, just press triangle twice if they walk to you or keep dashing at them and do the triangle twice when you get close if they walk away.

For Geras, wait for him to walk to you for a second then do the uppercut to do a instant brutality.

Edited by vac-head

On 9/21/2023 at 9:49 PM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I don’t know if I have it in me to do something that boring/repetitive for almost 3 hours. I’m no stranger to grinding but damn. 

Try doing what I did, if you’re able to. Set up ipad laptop etc put on movie watch show etc, and work on kameos, it’s boring/repetitive but the movies really helped me get lot of progress done without realizing cause I was so into my movie. Lol

i did not realize how long ago your comment was lol, my bad Shazam XD 

Edited by AnthonyAmato

This is the last trophy I need for platinum(except the Titan of course) so I was ready to start grinding but here how it went...

a)Finished my first cameo fighter by finishing all invasion stages at 100% + a little bit of grinding

b)Started my second cameo and when I reached level 7 I was so tired and stopped.

c)Next day I started and said to myself that today I will finish with my second cameo but after 10 minutes I was so f@cking exhausted.Tried next day and still couldn't do it.It was so boring...

Edited by s_a_s_u_k_e

16 hours ago, AnthonyAmato said:

Try doing what I did, if you’re able to. Set up ipad laptop etc put on movie watch show etc, and work on kameos, it’s boring/repetitive but the movies really helped me get lot of progress done without realizing cause I was so into my movie. Lol

i did not realize how long ago your comment was lol, my bad Shazam XD 

lol it is all good. I just put my head down and grinded them out. The amount of time isn't what is bad it is just how dull it is to do. 

• 7 months later...