Cant get 7 floor towers to show up

mike_87

I got the 5 million trophy on a 3 floor tower.  It had no modifiers on it.  I used the glitch, then just killed everyone with the uppercut brutality in one hit. I might have had one flawless victory...can't remember for sure.   Had 5.5 million score.  Have to be fast on the 3 floor tower, though.  Need to get the speed bonus, which shouldn't be a problem if everyone is dying from one uppercut.

14 hours ago, mike_87 said:

Anyone else having this problem? I certainly am, bit worried as they may patch the level lowering trick. 

Try 4 tower if it has no modifiers and just upper cut brutality everyone and try for a few flawless wins as well, I’m sure you’ll get over 5 mil

I ended up getting over 5.5mil in a 5 man tower but it had no hp draining modifiers so I got a few flawless as well.

Why 7 dude?I did it with 4 yesterday.First time I did 4700000 but I missed the perfect on last battle.then did it again and got 4950000(pfff).3rd try I was so fast that it gave me for some reason x8 instead of x4 and got 9700000.it’s so easy just keep trying and be super duper fast.my tower thought didn’t have any modifiers…if you asked me I would try to finish it as fast as possible because I’m sure they will patch it like tas kebop in mk 11

Edited by s_a_s_u_k_e

14 hours ago, Matthew said:

Try looking for 5-6 floor towers. I managed to just about get 5 million with a 6 floor tower with only like 2 flawless victories and all brutalities.

So its not really as strict criteria as powerpyx says on his guide then. That you can still get 5 million with slightly less floors. Yeah im level 29 now and put all stats increases in my attack so should be able to do it easily. Seems very luck based on whether you pull off the brutality though unfortunately. The uppercut doesnt always guarantee it to work

Edited by mike_87

15 hours ago, Matthew said:

Try looking for 5-6 floor towers. I managed to just about get 5 million with a 6 floor tower with only like 2 flawless victories and all brutalities.

So its not really as strict criteria as powerpyx says on his guide then. That you can still get 5 million with slightly less floors. Yeah im level 29 now and put all stats increases in my attack so should be able to do it easily.

Edit: Thanks everyone for your advice i just got it now, defo seems luck dependent but in the end i pulled it off on four floors you just have to be lucky with the flawless, brutality pulling off and of course the uppercut defeating your opponent first hit.  All it was slowing me down was believing powerpyx’s advice that you supposedly strictly need a 7 floor tower when you dont, this should be addressed for sure. So like everyone else now im locked from the plat for another 23 days, sucks ass.

What’s absolute bullshit for this trophy is I can’t get a big enough tower without like 8000 horseshit modifiers that throw a billion fireballs that kill the opponent while in the middle of me trying to brutality them. I fucking hate this trophy more than any other trophy I’ve tried for this year.

I got this on a 3 floor tower. Easy trick … use an Hourglass Konsumable and then get all Brutalities. Got a 8x multiplier using this method and got 5.4 mil.

I did get 1 flawless, which helped a bit too. 

Edited by buck2159
Spelling