Poster Boy - bugged?

TheIndru

My experience was similar to a glitch. After I took down the posters, it took about 30 seconds for the trophy to trigger. I thought nothing happened at first, so I moved on with the story (teleported to another location). Out of the blue, the trophy poped.

Like TheNobleOnez pointed out, make sure the notoriety bar is completely filled. It should be entirely red from one end to the other, not just the 3 icons showing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheIndru said:

Yes, that was it. Notoriety had to be completely filled, unlike for "Notorious", which, ironically, doesn't require notoriety to be completely full for the trophy.

So, for 'Notorious' it only has to be filled to the third icon? Sure I've done this and it hasn't popped! No issues with 'Poster Boy' though.

• Like 1

For me it popped 10-15 minutes after I did it.

I thought I just did it wrong because I had 3 icons red (not the final extra bar that depletes if out of conflict) and after tearing down 1 poster I was discovered again, killed some guards before I continued tearing down the other 2 posters. So I thought I couldn't be in conflict in between. But didn't pay attention to it because I knew I'd get back to full notoriety sooner or later and I'd retry it then.

And then out of nothing, 10 maybe 15 minutes later, it popped. Hadn't gained notoriety in between or so, was just walking/running around for collectibles. 

I also had a problem with this trophy at first but I figured it out! As everyone else is saying you need to have the bar filled but you also need to have guards on you for the entire time that you are ripping down the posters. Basically don’t let them lose sight of you for the entire time then once you have lost all notoriety from the bar, you need to lose them. Then it should pop around that time. That’s when it popped for me anyway. Good luck!

Bar has to be full, not just up to Level 3. The problem is the bar immediately starts going down to Leve 3 when you get out of conflict so you have to start ripping down posters as the guards are still looking for you basically and the bar is still full. And then just keep going from there and rip another 2 posters down and it should pop the moment you rip the 3rd one down. 

For those saying you have to have a completely full bar and even be in conflict when you rip the first: No you don't need to.

I was out of conflict for awhile already when I tore the first poster down so my bar was only full to the 3rd dot.
After that I got in conflict but no dot was added during this.
Then out of conflict I tore the other 2 off.

Randomly popped 10-15 minutes later while not getting any new level of notoriety and not even getting in conflict in between.
So somehow it can just pop very late. I'd just try it whenever you're at full notoriety and by the end of the game you'll have it.
Try to not quit the game right after.

• Like 1