100% Status 2023

A quick Google says the servers are still up. Update trackers say no errors in the last 24 hours and there are reddit posts as recent as May saying it's still active. Seeing lots of people saying the game is buggy as hell, but no mention of unlock issues. Beyond bugs making general play annoying.

3 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

A quick Google says the servers are still up. Update trackers say no errors in the last 24 hours and there are reddit posts as recent as May saying it's still active. Seeing lots of people saying the game is buggy as hell, but no mention of unlock issues. Beyond bugs making general play annoying.

Thanks, but have you played the game? I was hoping for people to respond that actually got the 100% or in the process of doing so. Regardless I appreciate your post.

Edited by VoidVictorious

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Thanks, but have you played the game? I was hoping for people to respond that actually got the 100% or in the process of doing so. Regardless I appreciate your post.

I have not, no, so I'm no authority to speak on unlocks beyond what I could look up. Server status is usually easy to confirm, though, with a Google search.

27 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

I have not, no, so I'm no authority to speak on unlocks beyond what I could look up. Server status is usually easy to confirm, though, with a Google search.

I appreciate it, but if anyone else has information or you hear a first hand account of an experience with the game, please post it here for me please. Thank you for looking it up for me! That was kind of you and I appreciate your time! 😊

Edited by VoidVictorious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...