Help

How can i talk to a crt member?

I recently asked for help, and some called me cheater for i getting a flag or etc (i don't understand it +-) i dint cheated, never did, never did a jailbreak on my PlayStation, but i do got glitched throphys like black ops 2(modded, i won a lot of throphys just by joining a match), i got stranded deep even that was glitched, i got some, but i never cheated. I just want some help. I'm platinum hardspacer.png games like cod bo3 on my account for nothing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IcySummerX said:

Alright, i just don't feel these 1 or 2 games like cheating

It's inconsequential, old chap. Should you aspire to occupy a prominent position among the elite, do consider concealing those games that have raised a flag, for that is the prescribed etiquette on PSNP, don't you know. You may either embrace this tradition or simply let it be.

• Like 3

If you used the co-op auto-pop exploit for Stranded Deep before it was patched, that flag will be lifted but if you used some other exploit that wasn't CRT Approved, the flag won't be lifted. The BLOPS 2 flag definitely won't be lifted though, because those trophies were obtained via a hacked lobby so aren't wanted on the leaderboards. If you want to dispute the flags, follow the rules here:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Well, I reckon that's not likely to occur anytime in the near future, I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Well, I reckon that's not likely to occur anytime in the near future, I'm afraid.

brave_screenshot_psnphkfad.png

I know 

8 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

It's inconsequential, old chap. Should you aspire to occupy a prominent position among the elite, do consider concealing those games that have raised a flag, for that is the prescribed etiquette on PSNP, don't you know. You may either embrace this tradition or simply let it be.

I know that i won't be at the top sooner, but it's a dream, that i can try out. (I'm on the harder games rn) but if i bought the one dollar game should be faster xD.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you used the co-op auto-pop exploit for Stranded Deep before it was patched, that flag will be lifted but if you used some other exploit that wasn't CRT Approved, the flag won't be lifted. The BLOPS 2 flag definitely won't be lifted though, because those trophies were obtained via a hacked lobby so aren't wanted on the leaderboards. If you want to dispute the flags, follow the rules here:

Even if i follow the rules, will my account be on the ranking?

16 minutes ago, IcySummerX said:

I know that i won't be at the top sooner, but it's a dream, that i can try out. (I'm on the harder games rn) but if i bought the one dollar game should be faster xD.

Even if i follow the rules, will my account be on the ranking?

You will return to the Global and Regional leaderboards once the flagged games are hidden but not the Leaderboards for the respective games.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You will return to the Global and Regional leaderboards once the flagged games are hidden but not the Leaderboards for the respective games.

How i hide the flagged game and how i know which is flagged?

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's how you hide your lists but if you did use the aforementioned co-op exploit to auto-pop the Stranded Deep Plat, the flag will be lifted if you dispute it, because it was allowed under site rules during the brief period it was possible:

I hided the games except stranded deep, i message the admin about stranded deep?