Mission of the Day or Daily Challenge

15 hours ago, Deuscorpus1789 said:

Hello everyone, have the daily challenges disappeared forever or will they come back? it's the only thing I miss in multiplayer and I no longer have any daily challenges at all

There is some talk in the other thread about the “servers being back online” started a few months ago - I tested the game yesterday since a friend asked if they’re offline for good now - originally I couldn’t get onto the game unless I was first signed offline - the Uplay verifying had me stuck on a loading loop. Eventually booted the game while offline, signed online to psn once in the paladin ship. I still only saw challenges relating to Spies Vs Mercs but they are baked into the games menus and stats so technically not needing to be online to have them pop up. I stayed in the game and eventually brought up ShadowNet again and saw the Daily and Weekly challenges appear. The daily is always something relating to the campaign so it’s possible. The coop or multiplayer modes are not available right now and may never be again 8(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...