Platinum Unobtainable

Patrickosan

As of right now, platinum seems to be unobtainable, because of (you guessed it!) bugged trophies... 

I've just finished game without my bot being hit and it took me some time and nerves. Even ending stats says that I finished without Crystal Bot damage, but no trophy for it.

spacer.png

This game is a total mess. No 60 fps, not working trophies, crashing, freezing. What a garbage... But hey, let's make a vote for a weapon skin! That's so important... 

People are reporting that those trophies are not working too:

- All Your Secrets Are Belong to Us

- Mint Condition

- Cruising Speed

If you have discord, please respond here and add reaction:

https://discord.com/channels/227126593754103810/1165384214775083128

If you don't have discord, you can also vote here:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/291-trophies-not-working?page=1

Edited by Patrickosan
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New patch (finally) arrived and based on change log they finally fix broken trophies:

Here the main points:

• Toogle for the FPS (gen 9 only)
  • Overall balance the game (you might need a few more turrets)
  • Added 2 new beverages
  • Fixed the 3 achievements that were not working properly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Platinum randomly not obtainable.

The trophy "Unnaturally Curious" can randomly stop working (and ramdomly start working again, as it was with a friend who recently achieved platinum - we both explicitly played this game coop until the trophy bugged out).

For this with the same issue, please feel free to use the developers forums to add to the issue at hand:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/1032?page=1

PS5 player.

I am missing the trophy Unnaturally Curious to unlock Platinum.

My progress on this trophy is stuck at 71%. 

I intended on doing about 5% each day (500 doors), and on one day I didnt see any increase, whereas a coop friend has made the expected progress on his account in the same gaming lobby.

I tried deleting the ingame progress.

I tried deleting the savegame file from the console.

I tried deleting and redownloading the game.

I tried in different districts to see if a zone in the game propably is causing this issue.

I tried with a different hero selected.

I also tried offline without my coop friend to see if it has something do to with being online or not.

Edit 1: I now also tried on a friends PS5 console where my profile was already downloaded.

Edit 2: I also tried the obligatory steps of repairing system storage, cleaning up cache, restoring system database.

I tried changing the ingame language.

I deleted and redownloaded my player profile from and to the console.

Edit 3: I purchased a Day One Edition Disc of the game to see if it works without game updates installed, also if it works with the disc game updated.

Each time I opened around 110 doors again to see if it works again to no success. 

I have exhausted all options on my side, so the bug is located within the profile caused by the game.

Edited by Jinkelz

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 5:14 PM, Jinkelz said:
Platinum randomly not obtainable.

The trophy "Unnaturally Curious" can randomly stop working (and ramdomly start working again, as it was with a friend who recently achieved platinum - we both explicitly played this game coop until the trophy bugged out).

For this with the same issue, please feel free to use the developers forums to add to the issue at hand:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/1032?page=1

PS5 player.

I am missing the trophy Unnaturally Curious to unlock Platinum.

My progress on this trophy is stuck at 71%. 

I intended on doing about 5% each day (500 doors), and on one day I didnt see any increase, whereas a coop friend has made the expected progress on his account in the same gaming lobby.

I tried deleting the ingame progress.

I tried deleting the savegame file from the console.

I tried deleting and redownloading the game.

I tried in different districts to see if a zone in the game propably is causing this issue.

I tried with a different hero selected.

I also tried offline without my coop friend to see if it has something do to with being online or not.

Edit 1: I now also tried on a friends PS5 console where my profile was already downloaded.

Edit 2: I also tried the obligatory steps of repairing system storage, cleaning up cache, restoring system database.

I tried changing the ingame language.

I deleted and redownloaded my player profile from and to the console.

Edit 3: I purchased a Day One Edition Disc of the game to see if it works without game updates installed, also if it works with the disc game updated.

Each time I opened around 110 doors again to see if it works again to no success. 

I have exhausted all options on my side, so the bug is located within the profile caused by the game.

Have you tried getting anymore doors since this post? I want to try get the platinum because it's already on my account but don't want to waste my time if it's broken

8 hours ago, brandinho666 said:

Have you tried getting anymore doors since this post? I want to try get the platinum because it's already on my account but don't want to waste my time if it's broken

I tried a few times, now I am waiting for the next version which is said to bring a new character - maybe it also brings this bug fix, though there is no mention of this at all.