Autopop trophies?

Bagwell69

On 10/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, marcdpt1 said:

why go through all that time and effort to hunt the same trophies twice? seems a bit like going insane, or just a chore.

The same reason we buy MGS collection on PS5 after playing it on PS1, PS2 and PS3 years ago.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, William Faure said:

I've got all 4 MGS2 Platinum trophies, and yes I went through Big Boss rank twice in a week for PS4 and PS5, and the 300 VR Missions twice on PS3 and Vita, but I just love these games and I honestly didn't care about doing these trophies all over again.

Man... major props to you.  I couldn't even plat MGS2 once! 😂

Those VR sniping missions where you have to protect a target from the guards were brutal.  And I doubt I could ever defeat 20 RAYs.

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Man... major props to you.  I couldn't even plat MGS2 once! 😂

Those VR sniping missions where you have to protect a target from the guards were brutal.  And I doubt I could ever defeat 20 RAYs.

Thanks! Well, those VR Missions might be unequal but they are still fun to me. For my defense, I play MGS since PS2 days, and I was just a kid back then. And when I got the MGS2 Platinum trophy 12 years ago on PS3, I was 13 years old. 🤣 Got MGS4's at 14. Now that I think about it, I've been a trophy hunter for half of my life, but they still don't define wether I'll play a game or not. 👍

Edited by William Faure