Is the ps4 version broken?

CyberLance

There are invisible walls preventing me from getting the collectibles in the farm area.

I tried to progress in the game for a while to see if those invisible walls would go away but nothing so far.

Im just wondering if its supposed to be this way or not because there is nothing like that in the videos that i found.

Its not letting me climb a ladder that i am supposed to use to get up to a collectible in that area either.

Here is a collectible video that i tried to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcAvgdSrDg4

EDIT= I just found out on another Youtube video that those collectibles are bugged so no its not supposed to be this way.

I really hope they will patch this soon.

I would not have started the game if i knew about this.

Edited by CyberLance

Nothing happens when i try to drive the Trolley in the mine area and nothing happens when i try to interact with some lockers that need codes to open in the Railway Station and nothing happens when i try to use a password on a computer in the school.

Is it like this for everybody?

I used both the gear and the oil on the Trolley so i think its supposed to work now.

This game really needs a patch as fast as possible.

It also seems like the ghost mode from the first game is still in this game and will just randomly turn on sometimes but you cant select it when you start a new game like you could in the first game.

The ghost mode is also among the difficulty levels where you can see your best times for beating the game in the main menu.

Edited by CyberLance

16 hours ago, slappymg said:

Stopped playing when I couldn’t get the farm collectibles. The xbox version is broken too but they

only need 10 collectibles for 1000 gs.

Yea i saw a collectible video for the Xbox version that only needed 10 of the 20 collectibles.

I wonder why they made it 10 on Xbox and 20 on playstation.

Its only possible to get 15 of the 20 collectibles right now.

I both want to be able to get the platinum but i also like these Horror Tale games so i want to be able to finish the playstation version from beginning to end too.

The game has been out for a while now so i wonder if they are planning to fix the game or just keep it the way it is.

Edited by CyberLance

Cheetah guides on Xbox said he contacted the developer regarding the problem so let’s see. The probable reason Xbox was only 10 is so they can add another 1000 gs in a future update which is

common practice on that console.

Edited by slappymg
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 11:32 PM, slappymg said:

Cheetah guides on Xbox said he contacted the developer regarding the problem so let’s see. The probable reason Xbox was only 10 is so they can add another 1000 gs in a future update which is

common practice on that console.

Ok thats great i hope the developers will fix it soon but they probably should have made sure it was possible to beat the game before they released it in the first place.

Not only the trophies but that so many things in the game that you need to get to the end does not work at all feels like something they easily should have noticed before they put the game in the store.

Also the mine area is extremely dark in the ps4 version and its hard to see anything in that place but in the other versions its not dark like that in that area so i hope they will fix that too.

Edited by CyberLance

• 2 weeks later...

Its been over a month since the game was released on the store and still no fixing this so i guess the game will stay with nobody being able to get the platinum and nobody being able to beat it forever it seems.

Feels like they would have patched the game by now if they were going to do it.

It should not be ok to release games that are broken and you cant even finish.

Edited by CyberLance

• 3 months later...

I just noticed that people have all the trophies and the platinum on the North American version of the game but that nobody still have the platinum on the European version.

I own the European version.

If they finally fixed the North American version of the game i really hope they will fix the European version too very soon because i really want to platinum and finish this game.

10 hours ago, CyberLance said:

I just noticed that people have all the trophies and the platinum on the North American version of the game but that nobody still have the platinum on the European version.

I own the European version.

If they finally fixed the North American version of the game i really hope they will fix the European version too very soon because i really want to platinum and finish this game.

Those Plat earners are hackers and not legitimate players - the Plat is still 100% unobtainable in both versions, plus there have been 0 patches released for this game.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Those Plat earners are hackers and not legitimate players - the Plat is still 100% unobtainable in both versions, plus there have been 0 patches released for this game.

Ok sorry i just saw that the platinum and the last of the trophies were not at 0% anymore on the NA version so i thought that version was finally fixed.

2 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Ok sorry i just saw that the platinum and the last of the trophies were not at 0% anymore on the NA version so i thought that version was finally fixed.

If those players had been legit, they would have appeared in the recent earners for the Plat but because they're hackers, their accounts were scrubbed automatically by the Auto-Mod (which is why it says there is 1 earner, even though there aren't any) :(.

Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 5:42 PM, HuntingFever said:

If those players had been legit, they would have appeared in the recent earners for the Plat but because they're hackers, their accounts were scrubbed automatically by the Auto-Mod (which is why it says there is 1 earner, even though there aren't any) :(.

Ok i understand.

It seems like the developers of this game have no interest in fixing the ps4 version because it probably would have been done it by now if they wanted to.

Does not feel very honest to sell a game for money in the Playstation store that is so broken that you cant even finish it.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

F*ck I just bought and downloaded this game was just about to hit play, glad I had a quick nose at trophy reqs here to see this thread saying the damn thing is broken. 

Anyone been contacting he devs recently to see what's happening? Did Cheetah get a response? Or are we just giving up on it.

It's a shame, I thought the first game was decent and kinda cool (and trophies worked). I hate it when devs don't fix their bugs. Its BS practice. Have pride. Do your job well. Don't half ass it.

Game deleted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esstee11 said:

F*ck I just bought and downloaded this game was just about to hit play, glad I had a quick nose at trophy reqs here to see this thread saying the damn thing is broken. 

Anyone been contacting he devs recently to see what's happening? Did Cheetah get a response? Or are we just giving up on it.

It's a shame, I thought the first game was decent and kinda cool (and trophies worked). I hate it when devs don't fix their bugs. Its BS practice. Have pride. Do your job well. Don't half ass it.

Game deleted.

His last response was 3 month ago, it seems the game won`t be fixed. The devs apparently messed up the port from pc to console 😕 a shame the game doesn`t look too bad tbh. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I saw that the platinum is not at 0% anymore on the European version now but seems that somebody just hacked the game again and that there has been no update.

And yea i liked these Horror Tale games so annoying that Horror Tale 2 probably will never be fixed on the consoles.

There was supposed to be a Horror Tale 3 but that game is maybe cancelled because its been a while since Horror Tale 2 came out.

Edited by CyberLance