Patch 6.05 broke trophies for me [FIXED]

Gho-Zti

Installed the patch this morning, sat down an hour ago to finish my remaining orders and sell the last couple of houses.

Did the orders, didn‘t get the trophy. Sold the remaining two houses, got the credits and the ability to buy and sell all houses again, no trophy.

Bought the Sellers house, to get the Knock knock trophy, that didn‘t work either after hammering on every available door.

Lastly, I tried completing a job in under one minute, I‘ll let the community guess how that went.

Take this as a warning, I might be an outlier case, or this might affect everyone, I have no idea.

Edit: issue was fixed immediately after changing currency from Euro to USD and restarting the game.

Edited by Gho-Zti

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs always fix the trophy glitches they cause but it may take a while before that happens. In the interim though, you can start a new game offline without the patch installed and get the trophies that way :)

That‘s exactly what I wanted to avoid. I fixed it by changing currencies though, new game successfully avoided. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2023 at 2:52 AM, Gho-Zti said:

That‘s exactly what I wanted to avoid. I fixed it by changing currencies though, new game successfully avoided. :)

what currency did you change to? 
It shouldn't make a difference, but I want to try the same currency I have been stuck for ages trying to get the all orders complete trophy 

1 hour ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

what currency did you change to? 
It shouldn't make a difference, but I want to try the same currency I have been stuck for ages trying to get the all orders complete trophy 

I just kept changing between USD and Euro, but as you already said, it shouldn‘t matter. I had this bug in the pets DLC as well and a simple restart fixed it everytime, so that should work too.

On 12/20/2023 at 2:18 AM, Gho-Zti said:

I just kept changing between USD and Euro, but as you already said, it shouldn‘t matter. I had this bug in the pets DLC as well and a simple restart fixed it everytime, so that should work too.

Sadly this has not helped anything. I’ve done a fresh play through and have done all the orders again and nothing no trophy every order at 100% and just anger of wasting the last two days 🫠