Big Boss Rank

2 hours ago, ksddz said:

I did it! Thanks to some videos on YouTube and referred to some speedrun for boss fights. Apparently, the 8-save limit is the most difficult part, followed by Fatman and MG Rays. Used Rose Loop for the Ray fight and spent 4 hours to pass.

My Big Boss run:

Can you explain the Rose loop? I watched a video where someone left one Ray untouched and it never attacked. How do you start this loop?

Edited by THX-1138-4EB
I'm a idiot

14 hours ago, THX-1138-4EB said:

Can you explain the Rose loop? I watched a video where someone left one Ray untouched and it never attacked. How do you start this loop?

Start the Rose loop as all other loops: rolling front, do two center-right-left critical hit cycles, then center critical hit and right head hit. Roll back and finish A01E and A02E, pick up the ammo, and finish A03E while it is on the platform, then start the loop with A04E and ignore A05E. There is a specific point you want to stand to keep in the loop.

I learned the start of the loop from dlimes13's speedrun video, Rose loop from LeoviciusTV.

Edited by ksddz

36 minutes ago, DezzaNufc- said:

Anyone know how many rockets it's takes to beat the rays. On 416 bullets fired ATM. Guessing its around 240 hopefully way less

Each Ray goes down in three knee-head shots plus one more head shot, which is 7 rockets. You'll fight 20 Rays so if you don't miss any shots, you're looking at 140 rockets.

Inevitably there'll be times where you'll shoot a knee then find you're being targeted and have to move, but you should easily hit the target. Best of luck!