Will this get DLC trophies?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear God! I hope not! I hate love the Uncharted series to death, but the worst mistake with the series was adding the MP to the game. I absolutely HATE Uncharted MP. If you start playing the game late, you get raped by all the other people used to the game making it freaking hard and definetly not fun. It is this reason that I said screw you U2 DLC trophies. I got the platinum and played the story (which was awesome) and that is all that matters. If they add DLC trophies to U3 it is highly doubtful I will even bother, unless they are easy like KZ3's : ) Am I the only one who thinks Uncharted should say a SP game? If they didn't do MP they could make the SP campaign even longer!

• Like 1

I think if they are going to do DLC and add trophies its gotta be within the roots of the game and that is its single player. Uncharted is a story based game and personally I am sick of seeing single player based games attempting to do multiplayer (AC Series, GTA) the option is fine but when they are adding in trophies into that component of the game it irritates me. I actually just got UC3 and went onto the multiplayer and I was a level 6 versing 70s and up, not fun at all.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...