For those who missed the Pyramid - "The Might Have Fallen" trophy - Titan Battle

tonydamiani

So, I did the Pyramid yesterday by changing the time on my PlayStation. Today the trophies Who Da Boss?? and Platinum popped after playing a random invasions mission.

I helped someone do the same and I got confirmation that it does work. You can change the date and time to whenever the pyramid was available in your time zone and do the titan battle. Afterwards do a random fight on invasions. 

Hopefully those who missed the pyramid can get the outfit, the special talisman and the trophies.

Happy hunting!

*Check my profile to see that I got both trophies today

Edited by tonydamiani
Title edit
  • Like 3

@tonydamiani
I can confirm that this really works - change your system date to sth between 27 Oct 2023 - 2 Nov 2023 and the pyramid is accessible again.

(at least at the moment, probably wil not work after end of season 1).

Great find!

Heh, I switched the time do 12th of Nov and started the game. "Season of CHAOS" was shown in the top right corner with 28 days left, but after choosing any mesa the game crashed ;).

Edit: 22 Dec 2023 - locks on all mesas except for "Wu Shi Academy" and "Gateway Portal" - those two works.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

I unfortunately was too late for this. Rolling the date back did in fact load me back into season 1, however, because everything reset with Season 2, I was back at level 1. I wasn't gonna run through all of season 1 again just to get this stupid trophy. I probably won't run through season 2 either, so this ends my plat run. Oh well.