MW3: [Video] Veteran Difficulty Glitch / Exploit

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

It seems patched, when i go to mission select it says highest finished difficulty recruit

I used this glitch yesterday to beat the game on Veteran in just two sessions. The Veteran completion trophy popped for me after the credits. All of the missions on the mission menu still say ‘Recruit’ like yours but this had no bearing on blocking the trophy. As long as you finish the mission on Veteran it should work. In saying that, I’d expect this to be patched honestly and I’ve already got an update queued for 90 minutes from now, so maybe today was the final opportunity to do it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, iAsh-HD said:

I used this glitch yesterday to beat the game on Veteran in just two sessions. The Veteran completion trophy popped for me after the credits. All of the missions on the mission menu still say ‘Recruit’ like yours but this had no bearing on blocking the trophy. As long as you finish the mission on Veteran it should work. In saying that, I’d expect this to be patched honestly and I’ve already got an update queued for 90 minutes from now, so maybe today was the final opportunity to do it.

thx for the clarification. it’s no big deal to do it on veteran but it saves a bit of time to combine each mission with the miscs, so thx man

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's not working even legitimately.. has anyone found a solution?

All missions are done on veteran and some even multiple times.  Credits also watched but no luck

Edit: Ok so the solution for me seems to be that all missions need to have the final save point on veteran. 

What I mean by this is that some I played on veteran, then did misc trophies on recruit. The last save was then recruit, but I didn't know that until I tracked back my steps. Unfortunately the game says Veteran unlocked but it also needs to have the last save point on veteran too. Replayed about 4-5 missions and then got it. 

Happy to answer questions if that's unclear. 

Edited by Markemmanuel