Inventory Full?

TrophyChief

I am getting an inventory full message when trying to purchase my last infernal spell remembrance. I am unable to drop or sell any of my spells to free up space. I have enough space in my total items inventory which is under the cap of 1,337, but for some reason the spells category I am capped out? I have duplicate spells that I want to get rid of but can't so I can purchase this last spell and earn the trophy. Am I soft locked out? Any suggestions?

I’m baffled by this, i would think you would be able to purchase the last one no problem. I did run into problems when my inventory was full and I tried to open a chest with a full armor set and it disappeared forever (thankfully I had a cloud backup) I would definitely see if theres anything else you can try on your end and point out to the devs the issue, you would think they’d be able to patch this particular one, hopefully your not soft locked. Hope it gets resolved. EJC

On 11/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, NathanielJohn said:

This is going to be a stupid question but are you 100% sure you don’t already have that spell? You should only get “inventory full” when buying a spell if you already own that spell.

Not a stupid question at all. I should have looked more carefully. I indeed had it and instead needed the last two infernal spells - Adyr's Vengeance & Flame Funnel. Thanks for chiming in.  I do have to say that the inventory system needs tweaking.

A couple features I'd like in the inventory are a Lock so you don't sell or drop something by accident (like Nioh), and a favorites list (LOTF 1 and Nioh have that). Maybe even a stash at the Skyrest Bridge to pack away things you don't use.

On 11/7/2023 at 10:57 PM, EVERJUICECRUMBS said:

I did run into problems when my inventory was full and I tried to open a chest with a full armor set and it disappeared forever (thankfully I had a cloud backup)

Not good. :( I can see them fixing this sometime though. I haven't come near the cap yet... I'm sure this will happen sooner or later. I've been making sure to sell dupe armors, and any 3rd instance of a same weapon.

On 11/12/2023 at 2:53 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

A couple features I'd like in the inventory are a Lock so you don't sell or drop something by accident (like Nioh), and a favorites list (LOTF 1 and Nioh have that). Maybe even a stash at the Skyrest Bridge to pack away things you don't use.

Not good. :( I can see them fixing this sometime though. I haven't come near the cap yet... I'm sure this will happen sooner or later. I've been making sure to sell dupe armors, and any 3rd instance of a same weapon.

This^  I agree there should be a place to keep the items so you don't have to keep carrying everything around.  Also, a sort button would be nice too. 

I laughed when taking a look at the inventory cap. 1337 = Leet. My inv is currently in the 200s.

Thorned Crimson Rector sword was my go to for awhile, but lately I've been using the Angel's Axe with a Ruq rune for added posture damage. These two would go in my favorites list.

I thought again...  Elden Ring lets you put items in storage or retrieve them from any Site of Grace. Rather than just having a stash at Skyrest, this might be something good for LOTF to emulate.