Not on my watch trophy ? How and what to do?

Loco-fella

Hey all

i need some help on exactly what to do for this trophy      People say you  need to interrogate criminals  for clues to fill  up the red bar  ?  What happens if you  beat up the criminal before interrogating them? Do you just continue on to the next Crime and keep interrogating criminals  or do You  need to start the night over again ?   

Also how do u even know u have all clues needed ? 

Are( the small white triangle ) crimes included in all of this? 

so confused with this trophy  could someone please explain it  properly 

thamks in advance 

Edited by Loco-fella

Okay, so there's a little red bar in the top right corner that indicates your Investigation Level. Find some white triangles on the map, they spawn every night, and go beat up everyone there. Some will drop red magnifying glasses that you can pick up, and this will increase that level- essentially, as long as you're fighting plenty of enemies each night you'll increase this level naturally and won't have to worry about it.
The next night, this investigation level will be converted into red triangles - these are the missions that count towards the 250 you need. Fortunately the investigation level raises so quickly that it's basically self sustaining after the first few nights.

20 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Okay, so there's a little red bar in the top right corner that indicates your Investigation Level. Find some white triangles on the map, they spawn every night, and go beat up everyone there. Some will drop red magnifying glasses that you can pick up, and this will increase that level- essentially, as long as you're fighting plenty of enemies each night you'll increase this level naturally and won't have to worry about it.
The next night, this investigation level will be converted into red triangles - these are the missions that count towards the 250 you need. Fortunately the investigation level raises so quickly that it's basically self sustaining after the first few nights.

This, basicly clean Red Triangles from whole map. Do that after yu unlocked all fast travel points for easier movement.

Got it  man thank you 

2 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Edited by Loco-fella

I recently 100% this game. To clarify, not on my watch has a few things to bear in mind. 
1) fill your clue bar to max which is 12, by doing any crimes and collecting the red magnifying glasses dropped by enemies.

2) once your clue bar is 12, end the night, and in the belfry it will convert the clues to premeditated crimes for the next night.

3) Start the next night and complete all of the crimes identified with a red triangle, you can’t fail any, (if you mess up you will need to try again on another night with another full clue bar) To avoid this you can change settings to very easy if it’s a bs mission that can easily fail (timed missions or ones with hostages, bombs etc)

4)If you’ve started any side missions, you might for example see orange triangles, you will need to complete those as well. If you do this trophy early on before any side missions, you won’t need too. 
5)The trophy pops immediately once the last crime has been completed. No need to end the night. 
6) Side note; all crimes, such as white triangles etc do actually count to the 250 total crimes, so don’t stress about about that, just try to clear all crimes each night, rack up clue bar to 12 and end the night. And whilst you can interrogate some criminals it’s not strictly necessary as that’s just one way to fill up the clue bar a bit quicker. 

TLDR; fill clue bar to 12, end the night, and on the next night complete all red triangles without failing any. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fivenotewonder said:

I3) Start the next night and complete all of the crimes identified with a red triangle, you can’t fail any, (if you mess up you will need to try again on another night with another full clue bar) To avoid this you can change settings to very easy if it’s a bs mission that can easily fail (timed missions or ones with hostages, bombs etc)

Just a little tip: if you think you're about to fail a crime just quickly quit to menu ('return to main menu)'. It will reset from before you started that particular crime. Waiting until the following night or turning down the difficulty won't be necessary.

Also best to get this trophy out of the way ASAP as the crimes become more challenging as you progress through the story.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2023 at 5:26 PM, fivenotewonder said:

I recently 100% this game. To clarify, not on my watch has a few things to bear in mind. 
1) fill your clue bar to max which is 12, by doing any crimes and collecting the red magnifying glasses dropped by enemies.

2) once your clue bar is 12, end the night, and in the belfry it will convert the clues to premeditated crimes for the next night.

3) Start the next night and complete all of the crimes identified with a red triangle, you can’t fail any, (if you mess up you will need to try again on another night with another full clue bar) To avoid this you can change settings to very easy if it’s a bs mission that can easily fail (timed missions or ones with hostages, bombs etc)

4)If you’ve started any side missions, you might for example see orange triangles, you will need to complete those as well. If you do this trophy early on before any side missions, you won’t need too. 
5)The trophy pops immediately once the last crime has been completed. No need to end the night. 
6) Side note; all crimes, such as white triangles etc do actually count to the 250 total crimes, so don’t stress about about that, just try to clear all crimes each night, rack up clue bar to 12 and end the night. And whilst you can interrogate some criminals it’s not strictly necessary as that’s just one way to fill up the clue bar a bit quicker. 

TLDR; fill clue bar to 12, end the night, and on the next night complete all red triangles without failing any. 

I did this. I have filled my red bar and completed all the red crimes the next night. But the trophy didn't pop for me. Seems like it's bugged for me. 😕