How long left? I'm starting to lose motivation hard!

FlaydenHynn

Hey everyone! I've finally recently beaten every stage on every difficulty after eventually getting around to my backlog on and off, all I have left other than the steeley trophy which I can grind out later with the wizard lord strategy is the random missions. I do enjoy random missions quite a bit but I've only done 66/250. How long do you estimate 180ish random missions would take?

9 hours ago, FlaydenHynn said:

I recently got fastest achiever in this game and it took me 28ish hours to go from 50 to 200 but there was sleeping, eating, and a few other things in that time. I had looked up videos/strategies of a decent amount before hand so I dont think I lost too many times either. Which ones you have done could also influence how long (how many easy/med/hard).

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

• 3 weeks later...

I did these trophies pretty casually too, about to platinum this game in fact. I got from 100 random to 200 random missions completed between July 1st and September 6th. Mind you, I grinded more at the end of that than the start so I would say 18ish hours for 100 missions. Some factors also depend on your monkey lab upgrades and specialties. I also know I liked using Super Monkey Storm alot but that does take money away from monkey tokens you'll need later for all the monkey lab upgrades.

My approach to doing all the randoms was just doing the harder ones first. Get any of the more frustrating or time consuming ones out first, that way, when I had less patience, it would get easier as I progressed.

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, POMARANCZA123PL said:

Focus on the easiest ones. Im pretty sure they all loop. You dont have to do the hard ones. I had the same quests repeat from time to time.

You have to do every random mission once for the trophy, and completed missions won't be shown anymore until you're down to 8 random missions left (since the menu always shows 9 missions at the same time). I guess what you saw were missions with the same name and challenge, but in a different map - they count as a random mission each.

It took me roughly 40 hours for all missions, and I did almost all without failing them, so not much time got wasted for retrying them.