Trophy Icons on Trophy Card in Wrong Order

I checked the forums and I don't think I saw anyone has asked this question.  So I'll do it.  This isn't a big deal, but I was wondering if Mr. Sly is able to fix this.  I noticed until recently the second-to-last trophy and the platinum were in the wrong order for the Vita and PS4 games.

gr1mydawg.png

As you can see on my trophy card, I got the platinum for AC4 (PS4 version), but the :platinum: and :bronze: are in the wrong order.  Hopefully, people can see what I'm talking about.  Thanks.

EDIT: I did notice about my Resogun platinum being fixed.  The only thing that needs to be fixed it is the trophy card, it seems.

Edited by grimydawg

Sly did fix some of this not long ago (I had made a thread about this, and related to the milestones too and he did fix it, but maybe the trophy card thing wasn't fixed in the process somehow).

Edit: just checked in your profile and the log and latest trophies got are correct, only the trophy card isn't, so I think that Sly forgot to fix this on the trophy card info.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I checked the forums and I don't think I saw anyone has asked this question.  So I'll do it.  This isn't a big deal, but I was wondering if Mr. Sly is able to fix this.  I noticed until recently the second-to-last trophy and the platinum were in the wrong order for the Vita and PS4 games.

gr1mydawg.png

As you can see on my trophy card, I got the platinum for AC4 (PS4 version), but the :platinum: and :bronze: are in the wrong order.  Hopefully, people can see what I'm talking about.  Thanks.

Platinums on Vita are known to pop before the final trophy.

It's apparrent that this issue has carried over the PS4.

Sly did fix some of this not long ago (I had made a thread about this, and related to the milestones too and he did fix it, but maybe the trophy card thing wasn't fixed in the process somehow).

Edit: just checked in your profile and the log and latest trophies got are correct, only the trophy card isn't, so I think that Sly forgot to fix this on the trophy card info.

Yeah, I know.  I think trophy cards are the only things that need to be fixed.  I noticed it when Resogun platinum was supposed to be my 4000 trophy, but it wasn't.  That was fixed though.

Edited by grimydawg