Cheese method for "Seeing red"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is not hard to begin with, I often do at least 15 contracts in the Red zone every game, however if you're just getting the trophy and never want to go red zone again understandable get it nice and easy and just play grey zone or tier 2 because it's easier and less sweaty with tons of Hellhounds constantly up your behind in tier 3 I think that's why most players don't like going into that zone if they changed the amount of hellhounds then more would visit the red zone.

6 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

This is not hard to begin with, I often do at least 15 contracts in the Red zone every game, however if you're just getting the trophy and never want to go red zone again understandable get it nice and easy and just play grey zone or tier 2 because it's easier and less sweaty with tons of Hellhounds constantly up your behind in tier 3 I think that's why most players don't like going into that zone if they changed the amount of hellhounds then more would visit the red zone.

You also need good crafting material (or tombstone glitch) for that. If you start with bad equipment and have to buy perks (or earn via contracts), pack a punch manually etc it can take quite some time to be prepared for the red zone. So doing 5 contracts in the red zone without good starting equipment can be very hard i guess.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

You also need good crafting material (or tombstone glitch) for that. If you start with bad equipment and have to buy perks (or earn via contracts), pack a punch manually etc it can take quite some time to be prepared for the red zone. So doing 5 contracts in the red zone without good starting equipment can be very hard i guess.

Not really. All you need for the red zone is some decoy grenades. You just run the cargo contract 5 times, and use the teleport in the orange zone to get back to the red zone tower

13 hours ago, westersburg said:

Not used the tombstone thing other than the trophy, but yeah it does help to have everything in the game unlocked, especially the season 1 stuff. In general tho, having Stamina is a must and running with either your fists or pull out the Jug suit so it's in your hand, that way you’re the fastest you can be running in the red zone. Buy yeah start off with cargo contract that's an easy $5k and scavenge for turret mods and use the decoys makes red zone much more tolerable.

• 1 month later...