How to get dragon balls fast?

Camokidd87

Ive gotten really used to playing this game buy my goodness is getting the f***ing dragon balls a pain. Only tips i can find are, find a radar and thats not even easy. Past 3 rounds i played someone was summoning shenron within literally a min of match start. How in the hell can you do that? It really seems like running around trying to just find them is clearly not the way to go. The most ive got is like 3 after being lucky and running around the entire map 15 mins. Also if an area is destroyed are the dragon balls in it destroyed too? I honestly could not care less about summoning shenron to get stronger or defeat raider ect i just want this damn trophy over with already. Any help appreciated to make this reasonable. 

i try that trophy for defeting with ultimate change and is a pain in the ass, but i got it in a differente way, First of all you need to be fighting the raider Broly, with him as a raider there are no dragon ball instead of that, trunks will drop thansphere that is the same as asking shenlong to be stronger, you can see where it will fall if you look at the sky when trunks give the call, then use the escape pod and land there and use the transhere.

now that you change, yo need to have some decente teamates to distract broly, so you can do ultimate to her and kill him, you will have 3 chances to transform, so be prepared and rush to them and kill that raider and you will get the trophy. 

as for the trophy of summoning shen long, i made it, when i play as a raider, i kill people with the dragon balls, and use them to summon him, you will have plenty of time to do it. so good luck

• Like 1

Hi. It's not that easy and sometimes luck dependant. Here are some tips from my experience:

- Focus on getting the dragon balls only.

- Getting a dragon radar is almost a must. Note that if you get a LvL1 dragon ball radar then a LvL 3 civilian/key radar, it's like your dragon ball radar is upgraded to Lvl 3.

- When the raider is Freezer, I think all the dragon balls are kept by namekians. So in that case, getting a civilian radar will help you in getting the dragon balls.

- When an area is destroyed, the dragon balls of that area go somewhere else on the ground of the map (you can find them near the people downed in the explosion).

- Try to see if all dragon balls have already been found. You will see how many have been found by the other survivors near their name. Try to ask them to give you their dragon balls (easier if you have more dragon balls than them).

- If a raider has some dragon balls, you have to hit him to make them fall on the ground. It is dangerous, but the raider might not notice when he loses them.

- As said, when the raider is Broly, there are no dragon balls.

It's not that easy, but if you focus on that, you will be able to have all the dragon balls several times.

Good luck

• Like 2

I'll like to add that Dragon Radar along with several other rare items (i.e. Civilian Radar, Power Key Radar, Power Cube Lv. 3, Super Cooldown Drink, Super Rocket Launcher & Vegeta's Gloves) can be found in one of the following locations:

• Babidi's Spaceship - There's a room underneath the ship with 3 boxes.
  • Frieza's Spaceship - In the central room, 3 boxes in the middle of the room OR 4 boxes around the room.
  • Guru's House - 2 boxes & lots of breakable pottery containing rare items.
  • Korin's Tower - 3 boxes.

Mind you, what you find is totally random, but there's a higher chance you'll find a Dragon Radar (Lvs. 1-3).

Hope this helps & don't give up!

EDIT: Added additional info.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 2:28 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Ive gotten really used to playing this game buy my goodness is getting the f***ing dragon balls a pain. Only tips i can find are, find a radar and thats not even easy.

Past 3 rounds i played someone was summoning shenron within literally a min of match start. How in the hell can you do that? It really seems like running around trying to just find them is clearly not the way to go. The most ive got is like 3 after being lucky and running around the entire map 15 mins.

Not sure what the ultimate strategy is but, besides luckily coming across a radar fairly early on, there are random situations in which you can find dragon balls within some feet of each other. Secondly, there are a plethora of equitable skills that can get you across and search a map quicker for them than normal, such as: 

Active Skills

• Change:Missile (Oolong): Transforms you into a high mobility missile to zoom across the map.
  • Saiyan Pod (Vegeta): Summons a pod that can transport you anywhere on the map. (Does damage to raider when it crashes down on them.)
  • Kaioken Rush (Goku): Launches a Kaioken attack that can zoom you across the map.
  • Wall Kick (Android 18): Allows faster/better movement up wall sides.
  • Bulma's Bike (Bulma): Summons a vehicle that has speed boosts and zooms very fast across the land. (Fastest controllable vehicle in the game.)
  • Instant Transmission* (Goku): Allows you to teleport to any teammate on the map, anywhere.
  • Dragon Ball Diviner (Baba): Finds Dragon Balls and places a temporary marker over them. Not shared with allies.
Passive Skills
  • Expert Driver: Jump Boost (Krillin): Increases the jump height of your mount/vehicle.
  • Expert Driver: Speed Boost (Krillin): Increases the speed of your mount/vehicle.
  • Slide (Trunks): You gain the ability to slide, increases speed on sloped terrain by sliding.
  • S.O.S (Trunks): Reduces the time to call the Escape Time Machine.
  • Sprint (Gohan Adult): Instead of normal running, you now sprint faster than normal.
  • Midair Jump (Goten): Enables the use of a double jump.
  • Jump Power Boost (Goten): Increases the heights of your jumping.
  • Swimming Savant (Trunks): Increases swimming speed.
  • Radar Power Boost Range (Android 16/17): Increases the range of your radar capabilities.
  • Radar Power Boost (Additional Peripheral Info) (Pan) - Displays  objects/items within a certain distance outside the radar's periphery. 
  • Etc.
    Red being some of the extremely obvious contributing skills.

That and some people, especially in a group/party, will drop the DBs they found around the map for someone collecting them. Instant Transmission is especially useful for that via long distance separation.

On 11/20/2023 at 2:28 PM, Camokidd87 said:
  • Also if an area is destroyed are the dragon balls in it destroyed too?

No. They're just relocated to areas intact.

• Like 2