Games Completed thus far - thoughts? -

OoSk1lleDoO

Hello, let me know what you think of what i've completed thus far and my treasured gamelists! <3

List of all my completed games - Most Recent From Top to Bottom -

Lies of P

Hell Let Loose

World Soccer Cup 2022

NHL '94 Rewind

NA Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Wheel of Fortune

Tekken 7

NCAA Football 11

Mortal Kombat X

Grand Theft Auto III (Definitive Edition)

NHL 22

Bunny Raiders

FIFA 22

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

Madden NFL 22

Monopoly Plus

Greg Hastings Paintball 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Gran Turismo 7

Doom 64

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Super Bomberman R Online

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Ion Driver

Four Kings: Video Poker

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 1

It Takes Two

Rugby 20

A Way Out

Bloodborne
Grand Theft Auto III

Bowling: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade 

• Like 3

Looks like you've got a lot of fun games completed and also not completed. Good for you. 👊

Consider fully completing even more of the games you're enjoying... I have found many times that completing a trophy list leaves me with a greater love for a game and greater appreciation for the experience. 

With that said, you're clearly completing some games but not all of them, and there's nothing wrong with that. Ultimately, you should play only as long as you're having fun.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Copanele said:

I spotted a Lies of P, Bloodborne...even some MK X , 100% completed!

Not bad at all :D and you have some great games to come still!! (that Witcher III 😆 )

10 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Looks like you've got a lot of fun games completed and also not completed. Good for you. 👊

Consider fully completing even more of the games you're enjoying... I have found many times that completing a trophy list leaves me with a greater love for a game and greater appreciation for the experience. 

With that said, you're clearly completing some games but not all of them, and there's nothing wrong with that. Ultimately, you should play only as long as you're having fun.

10 hours ago, PillowGamer said:

Good stuff man. You should be proud and hope you’re having fun. 

Thank you guys, i appreciate the feedback. 

Its so exciting to share thoughts and experiences with others. Right now im heavily into Diablo IV, what about you all??

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

Its so exciting to share thoughts and experiences with others. Right now im heavily into Diablo IV, what about you all??

Full on into Assassin Creed Mirage and cleaning up whatever I have left on my PS3 😁

How goes Diablo IV? Heard it had a lot of patches and whatnot, not many people were happy 😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

Really enjoying a puzzle game called Viewfinder. Then will be keen to play Red Dead Redemption 2 again as it's been on my mind a lot lately. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

Been going hard on Callisto Protocol but Im taking a little break now before I try hardcore mode. Second stack of Sniper Elite 5 is what Im working on right now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Copanele said:

Full on into Assassin Creed Mirage and cleaning up whatever I have left on my PS3 😁

How goes Diablo IV? Heard it had a lot of patches and whatnot, not many people were happy 😅

14 hours ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Really enjoying a puzzle game called Viewfinder. Then will be keen to play Red Dead Redemption 2 again as it's been on my mind a lot lately. 

8 hours ago, PillowGamer said:

Been going hard on Callisto Protocol but Im taking a little break now before I try hardcore mode. Second stack of Sniper Elite 5 is what Im working on right now.

@Copanele - 

I love the original Assassins creed. I was living in Germany at the time the game came out near xmas time. I haven't played any of the new ones as i was so enamored with that one and saddened they haven't remastered it. I also have a ps3 if you ever wanna do something. I am finishing GTA IV on there :)

@Platinum_Vice - I wanted to do RDR2 on PS5 but the online trophies scare me on an old server lol only thing that was holding me back. . if you haven't played it , it is a must play however!

@PillowGamer - Nice, if you like that one im assuming you will check out dead space remake ?? thats really scary and fun.  OOOoo never tried a sniper elite yet!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 2:30 AM, OoSk1lleDoO said:

Hello, let me know what you think of what i've completed thus far and my treasured gamelists! <3

List of all my completed games - Most Recent From Top to Bottom -

Lies of P

Hell Let Loose

World Soccer Cup 2022

NHL '94 Rewind

NA Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Wheel of Fortune

Tekken 7

NCAA Football 11

Mortal Kombat X

Grand Theft Auto III (Definitive Edition)

NHL 22

Bunny Raiders

FIFA 22

Yet Another Zombie Defense HD

Madden NFL 22

Monopoly Plus

Greg Hastings Paintball 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Gran Turismo 7

Doom 64

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Super Bomberman R Online

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Ion Driver

Four Kings: Video Poker

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 1

It Takes Two

Rugby 20

A Way Out

Bloodborne
Grand Theft Auto III

Bowling: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade 

Whoa I must commend you for Hell Let Loose. I really want to get into it but it's so hard haha. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

Whoa I must commend you for Hell Let Loose. I really want to get into it but it's so hard haha. 

Thank you!! id love to play it with you. i keep it installed to play from time to time so if you ever need a friend to play with we can do that , fun game!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

Thank you!! id love to play it with you. i keep it installed to play from time to time so if you ever need a friend to play with we can do that , fun game!

Ok I'll add you! Once I finish my alphabet challenge soon I'll be circling back to unfinished games and it's been at the top of my list!

• Like 1