Optimal Route to 100%

Patrickosan

Hey there.

I'm thinking about starting RE0 after all those years and I'm wondering what is the best way to 100%. I've checked PSN and PST guides and they are very different. One says to stay away from easy and other to play mostly on easy. I don't want to go that route with easy, as I would like to unlock unlimited ammo and rocket launcher as soon as possible. Which mode gives that? Is there a way to unlock infinite + rocket launcher as soon as possible to make future runs easier? Or it's not possible in RE0 and have to play other modes first to unlock it? 

So I would say, first go with Normal, after that Leech Mode (one or two playthroughs for leeches), Wesker, Speedrun and Hard? 

Cheers

I would say play the game on easy just to get a feel of it and then go straight to hard (follow a guide if you need as I did) after that do an s rank on normal and then leech hunter mode to get infinite ammo, then finally play on normal again with the infinite ammo to get the no save/healing trophies

a guy on here has some great guides on RE uploaded to youtube, @Optinooby is his name

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have agree with the others, Optinooby's walkthrough's on YouTube are the best to follow for this game. 

His roadmap is almost identical to the trophy guide on this site except he does the no healing run with Wesker after the no save/speedrun run. Which I think is better as in Wesker Mode you can take a little more damage which will greatly help on the no healing run and you can have the infinite rocket launcher and magnum to just demolish everything including bosses during this run to make no healing much easier. 

If you really want to slim down your run's, you could probably do everything at once; the speedrun, no save and no healing run altogether. That would be pretty stressful though as at any point you could accidentally take damage and you wouldn't have any save to reload to try again so you'd have to start over from the start. You'd still have to do at least a partial Wesker Mode playthrough for the Death Stare kills trophy anyway. 

Edited by mega-tallica
  • Like 1