Unable to hide games via PS Vita.

amurnin100
Go to solution Solved by Helyx,

So yes , before anyone comes to the assumption,  I have cheated a very small number of games ( Had a life event which I dident cope well with / Partner had a miscarriage ) and I want to hide them and get back onto the leaderboard , however when I follow the steps in “how to hide games” for vita, there is only 2 options , sort and refresh.

Has the PS Vita hidden option now defunct?

Whilst yes I’m open to criticism , please be mindful of the personal situation I was in at the time .

Thank you in advance :)

Edited by amurnin100

• Solution
1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

Has the PS Vita hidden option now defunct?

Pretty sure you can only do this from a PS3, PS4 or PS5 now. I tried to hide a 0% Vita game over the weekend and wasn't able to using the PS App nor the Vita.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Pretty sure you can only do this from a PS4 or PS5 now. I tried to hide a 0% Vita game over the weekend and wasn't able to using the PS App nor the Vita.

You can still do it on ps3, I accidentally hid a game then unhide it yesterday 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Helyx said:

Pretty sure you can only do this from a PS3, PS4 or PS5 now. I tried to hide a 0% Vita game over the weekend and wasn't able to using the PS App nor the Vita.

10 hours ago, amurnin100 said:

If this is the case @BlindMango can this be adjusted if it’s no longer applicable please :)

What's going wrong on your end? When I attempt this with my own Vita I can get to the right pages & pop-ups in both the trophies app and settings app, and check and un-check the boxes. Remember you have to be in the PSN tab at the top-left of the trophies app (Not the default 'PS Vita System' tab) and open the list, then press the three dots at the bottom-right when viewing that trophy list

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

What's going wrong on your end? When I attempt this with my own Vita I can get to the right pages & pop-ups in both the trophies app and settings app, and check and un-check the boxes. Remember you have to be in the PSN tab at the top-left of the trophies app (Not the default 'PS Vita System' tab) and open the list, then press the three dots at the bottom-right when viewing that trophy list

I’ll take a video and send it later on and if it can be done , it will be greatly appricated :)

@BlindMango here is the video as promised :)

https://imgur.com/a/Mzx2zln

My trophies are hidden , does it have to be public and also my firmware is updated.

Resolved, trophies need to be public to be hidden, not sure if this is noted in the post but it’s resolved now :)

Edited by amurnin100

3 hours ago, amurnin100 said:

@BlindMango here is the video as promised :)

https://imgur.com/a/Mzx2zln

My trophies are hidden , does it have to be public and also my firmware is updated.

Resolved, trophies need to be public to be hidden, not sure if this is noted in the post but it’s resolved now :)

You didn’t go deep enough in that video, you have to press the three dots while viewing the base game trophy list, so when viewing the page that shows all the DLC and stuff the three dots won’t do anything

• Like 2