Update has broken trophies again

3 minutes ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

in what way exactly?

Logging in doubled the progress on all the trophies thus popping some that were over half way complete. It’s something that happened a while back too. It’s not continuously doubling like last time though so I think it’s an issue that happens when logging in seconds after an update 

6 minutes ago, Craggle-27 said:

Logging in doubled the progress on all the trophies thus popping some that were over half way complete. It’s something that happened a while back too. It’s not continuously doubling like last time though so I think it’s an issue that happens when logging in seconds after an update 

are you on ps5? maybe it adds the progress from your ps4 version to the ps5 version like before

Seems like it doubles your trophy progress just once which happens the first time you start the PS5 version after installing the update.

Bigger news is there is autopop from PS5 to PS4. Just logged on to the PS4 version and unlocked a bunch of trophies (like the adepts) that I had already done on PS5. The only ones that don't autopop are the trophies you got from your trophy progress doubling on PS5 from back in July or today.

Edited by lordzeze

1 minute ago, lordzeze said:

Seems like it doubles your trophy progress just once which happens the first time you start the PS5 version after installing the update.

Bigger news is there is autopop from PS5 to PS4. Just logged on to the PS4 version and unlocked a bunch of trophies (like the adepts) that I had already done on PS5. The only ones that don't autopop are the trophies you got from your trophy progress doubling on PS5 from back in July or today.

i am sure this has been asked before but is there auto pop from ps4 to ps5? i am close to getting the platinum on ps4 and i wonder what will pop when i get a ps5

8 minutes ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

i am sure this has been asked before but is there auto pop from ps4 to ps5? i am close to getting the platinum on ps4 and i wonder what will pop when i get a ps5

There might be today after this new update. As on the PS5 version I had 3 escapes from Raccoon City map and 4 escapes on the PS4 version. When I booted up the PS5 version it now says that I have 8 escapes. So the game must have taken my PS4 progress and transferred it to the PS5 version and then doubled it because of the glich mentioned above.

I can't say for 100% certain though. I only know it works for sure from PS5 to PS4.