Account not updating + Username not correct

Soy-er
Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

Good morning,

I earned 6 or so trophies last night and my profile won't update no matter what. Also since joining PSNProfiles my PSN ID has been slightly off. The S in Soy-er is capitalized normally and does reflect on other websites and my consoles. Also my account wont update the "About Me" tab which brings in the issue if my account is not synced correctly. Any help will be much appreciated!!

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to your profile, you have 3 hidden trophies - see here for how to fix that specific problem:

The hidden trophies are for Madden 12, but the 6 trophies I just earned were all for Mafia III which is not hidden.

• Solution

So the site gets confused when you change your PSN name to the same name as your original name, but just one or some of the letters are uppercase instead of lowercase, or vice versa. I'm not sure what the workaround would be besides @Sly Ripper fixing it. You could try switching back to the original all lowercase name first, and then removing your account from the site, then changing the name back to how it is now on PSN and re-adding it then, but I'm not sure if the results would be successful :dunno:

Previously I had someone with the same issue just change their name back to their original name (in your case would be all lowercase) which fixed it, so that's also an option

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, BlindMango said:

So the site gets confused when you change your PSN name to the same name as your original name, but just one or some of the letters are uppercase instead of lowercase, or vice versa. I'm not sure what the workaround would be besides @Sly Ripper fixing it. You could try switching back to the original all lowercase name first, and then removing your account from the site, then changing the name back to how it is now on PSN and re-adding it then, but I'm not sure if the results would be successful :dunno:

Previously I had someone with the same issue just change their name back to their original name (in your case would be all lowercase) which fixed it, so that's also an option

Yeah I'm not quite sure how to go about this. I changed my name from Soy-er to a new ID some some years ago. I did have it changed back to Soy-er around a month or so ago. I'm unsure if changing it again will allow me to change it back to Soy-er a second time. I'll stick with it and if @Sly Ripper is able to assist that be great!

Thank you all for the help!