Born of Bread - Trophy / Achievement Thoughts?

DyrekRacc

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Played it for about an hour and liking it so far

Platforming is a little iffy and it's hard to tell what you can and cannot destroy in the environment but that aside it's fun so far

Probably too early for anyone to know but are there any missables?

No missables! I got this reply from the devs.

"There's an auto-save just before the last point of no return, so you can load back your save and finish everything if you didn't before :)" 

hey guys, not sure if anyone has this issue but it looks like some trophies, like the collecting clovers and breaking environmental objects, stopped tracking for me. pretty sure ive gotten way over 400 clovers and that one still hasnt popped. was wondering if its happened to anyone else ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jcaro007 said:

hey guys, not sure if anyone has this issue but it looks like some trophies, like the collecting clovers and breaking environmental objects, stopped tracking for me. pretty sure ive gotten way over 400 clovers and that one still hasnt popped. was wondering if its happened to anyone else ?

Same, the clove trophy has been stuck at 70% since yesterday despite playing it for a few hours today and collecting a ton

Also does anyone know if all party members share the same pool of skill points or do they each get their own set? Just finished part one and was able to get five skill points from the shrine guy for collecting his kids (or whatever they're supposed to be lol). Wanna upgrade Lint as much as I can so far but not sure if I should hold onto them and distribute it evenly when I get new party members