Is this collection still really bad? I really want to play Vice City.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry I feel like a noob and don't how to start my own forum. Does the ps4 physical disc edition allow you to play the ps5 edition on the ps5? I started on the ps5 edition whilst it was on the store and would like to platinum it. I have just bought the disc version and before I opened it I wanted to know if I can continue my progress on the ps5

25 minutes ago, Shep_of_Coseley said:

Sorry I feel like a noob and don't how to start my own forum. Does the ps4 physical disc edition allow you to play the ps5 edition on the ps5? I started on the ps5 edition whilst it was on the store and would like to platinum it. I have just bought the disc version and before I opened it I wanted to know if I can continue my progress on the ps5

Only if it's still in your catalog unfortunately physical won't let you upgrade it which is horrible 

• Like 1

Well it is in my catalogue but I can't acess it as it has a lock through it. Would that be available again if I inserted the disc? I've noticed it is ba k to the original price off £54.99 so missed out whilst it was on sale but didn't want to open the game as I may not be able to get a refund.

1 hour ago, BroonSauce72 said:

No free upgrade from the disc. Most economical way to play them on PS5 would be to subscribe to GTA+ for $4.99 for the month and knock em out and unsubscribe, which is what I'm doing having previously bought the PS4 disc version.

Could you confirm that you can keep these PS5 version after having unsubscribe (and using PS4 disc version) ? 

I think I'll do it then 😁

3 hours ago, marcsnake said:

Could you confirm that you can keep these PS5 version after having unsubscribe (and using PS4 disc version) ? 

I think I'll do it then 😁

I wouldn't have thought so, will be like PS Plus and EA play, once your subscription runs out you will lose access. Barely any difference between PS4 and PS5 versions, I certainly haven't noticed anything. Been a while since I played them on PS4 so I'm possibly wrong.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, Shep_of_Coseley said:

Sorry I feel like a noob and don't how to start my own forum.

You can go to the top of this page, where it says "Vice City - Trophies - Forum"; you click in forum and it redirects you to a place where there's a big button that says "start new topic".

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 2:33 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Only if it's still in your catalog unfortunately physical won't let you upgrade it which is horrible 

Sorry about late reply, I just took it back to the game store in the u.k but they could only give me store credit (Even though the game hadn't been opened) I just put it down for the pre order of tomb raider remastered 👍