Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

Bring back nazi zombies *fingers-crossed*

Oh God, please no. They should've never gotten rid of spec ops. Extinction is a nice change of pace even though it gets repetitive. Zombs, however, has just been done to death. I really feel that they hit their zenith with the Moon map in Blops. All but two of the Blops 2 maps fell short and the Easter Eggs have gone too crazy to even be fun any more.

that screenshot looks intriguing.

I'm with everyone who posted that they would like to see a return to WWII games, I'm personally waiting for a proper sequel to Brothers in Arms

But I really want a great Vietnam war game, don't care who makes it - maybe after Gearbox finishes with the current story in BIA they'll shift to Vietnam

Oh God, please no. They should've never gotten rid of spec ops. Extinction is a nice change of pace even though it gets repetitive. Zombs, however, has just been done to death. I really feel that they hit their zenith with the Moon map in Blops. All but two of the Blops 2 maps fell short and the Easter Eggs have gone too crazy to even be fun any more.

Yeah, I agree somewhat. I enjoy zombies and have gotten all zombie trophies (including DLC) in BLOPS1 (quite and accomplishment I tell you), and all but one in BLOPS II. I've done all the easter egg trophies but one. The damn easter egg in the WWI zombie map is harder than hell. I have never tried and failed so many times at an easter egg. I want it so badly, but the guys I were playing with eventually gave up. It's depressing it really is. The easter eggs have gotten too ridiculously hard and complicated. I sooo want that 100%.

Edited by DanielVT

I actually though Ghosts had a very good multiplayer system in place. The maps are garbage (in my opinion) because they are way too big for a CoD game but the hit detection is the best it has been since MW2 and it has been lag free and very smooth for me. If they had this multiplayer system with MW, MW2 or Blops maps it would be amazing. 

Parker

The maps very garbage and i do agree that the system was good , i like the way moving around felt , though for me the create a class system way overly 

complicated and you could easily tell the engine was old because of dying around corners ..... that's happened with all COD'S but for me on this one 

it was way worse , Maps are a big part of it though and like you said they were too big and for me uninteresting , i also found you die too easily .