Possible corrupt data

Wdjat Prinny Doods

OK so I've been trying to upload my Disgaea D2 data today but it isn't letting me. Everytime I've tried to load it up it says "There is unauthorized additional content on this save data. Please download the additional content." I don't understand what this means because I haven't delete any data.. I also tried to redownload the Raspberyl dlc but still won't work.

So has anyone heard or experienced this problem? Is there a fix for it?

I read a little on it to try and help you.

I read that uninstalling the data, then reinstalling ALL the DLC purchased/owned then reinstalling the data should do the trick, but it must be done in that order or it won't work.

I can't confirm that this works but I thought It'd be worth trying a try least. Hope this helps!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I read a little on it to try and help you.

I read that uninstalling the data, then reinstalling ALL the DLC purchased/owned then reinstalling the data should do the trick, but it must be done in that order or it won't work.

I can't confirm that this works but I thought It'd be worth trying a try least. Hope this helps!

Sadly it didn't work but I highly appreciate you trying to help me out dood

Aw that happened to me on Disgaea 3 as well :( I was finished the game and just doing the grinding stuff and it corrupted on me. I'm sorry dood that sucks

Yeah it does, I was doing some post game grinding myself

• Like 1

• 3 months later...