100 player wins trophy (Warlock)

Cyvnyde

Did anyone that has obtained this trophy have issues getting it to pop? I got the 10 and 50 wins trophy pretty much as intended, but I am now on about 165 wins and it still hasn't popped. I know the servers are dog sh*t and there's an issue with the game tracking any wins from your previous run if there's a disconnect, but I still should have gotten it by now.

I don't know if the wins are tracked server side or in the actual game and there's seemingly no way to tell how many wins you have (unlike with Ranked Matches where it is tracked). 

29 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

Did anyone that has obtained this trophy have issues getting it to pop? I got the 10 and 50 wins trophy pretty much as intended, but I am now on about 165 wins and it still hasn't popped. I know the servers are dog sh*t and there's an issue with the game tracking any wins from your previous run if there's a disconnect, but I still should have gotten it by now.

I don't know if the wins are tracked server side or in the actual game and there's seemingly no way to tell how many wins you have (unlike with Ranked Matches where it is tracked). 

I always went for all the 100 wins in one session since I remember having an issue with the counter once before. Not sure if that is what you have done as well, but I can't think of another solution.

20 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I always went for all the 100 wins in one session since I remember having an issue with the counter once before. Not sure if that is what you have done as well, but I can't think of another solution.

Trying to do that as much as possible but with the online being very unreliable, when I see it's starting to noticeably lag I exit out before being disconnected. Even when the servers seem good at that particular time, it's really hit and miss as to whether there's enough time to get 100 wins in one session.

EDIT: I finally got the 100 wins trophy after approximately 212 wins. The online is very bad. You either can't connect, you can connect but it's very laggy, or you can connect and the connection is...okay... for a little while. I didn't have to get all 100 wins in one session. I got to about 35 and it suddenly popped.

The servers have just been left to rot for years now. The mixture of Player Match stats resetting to a previous value and the wins not registering at all make this trophy very painful to get for anyone thinking of going for it in 2024. 

Edited by Cyvnyde

I was the one boosting with the above poster (Cyvnyde) for me it worked differently. I had to for both the ranked and player matches go 1-60 and 1-100 respectively in one session. Only then did the trophies pop. Disconnects did count towards the trophies as it awarded both players a win. The servers for us worked only between 8am and 1pm UK GMT time. After then the servers became increasingly unstable and then impossible to connect. So we had to boost these trophies over a few weeks.