Would I get flagged?

So I was just wondering, would I get flagged for auto popping 100% of trophies on Minecraft Dungeons? I have been playing the game on steam for about a year and have collected all the achievements on there. Minecraft dungeons has a cloud save option so I was wondering if I transferred my character from my PC to PS4 using that cloud save feature and auto pop all the trophies, would my account on PSNP be flagged?

On 12/24/2023 at 5:05 AM, JiroTrophies said:

So I was just wondering, would I get flagged for auto popping 100% of trophies on Minecraft Dungeons? I have been playing the game on steam for about a year and have collected all the achievements on there. Minecraft dungeons has a cloud save option so I was wondering if I transferred my character from my PC to PS4 using that cloud save feature and auto pop all the trophies, would my account on PSNP be flagged?

On this page you can read which offenses are flaggable and what is allowed:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#2-leaderboard-rules

What you are refering to is allowed, but only if is an in-game feature: 

"Cross-Save Data Importing - Usage of official in-game or developer features, allowing you to transfer save data from a different console or region is allowed. This includes non-Sony / non-PlayStation systems as well. (e.g Fortnite / Destiny allows you to “link” your account from what you did on PC, etc. Formerly, Grand Theft Auto V had a character transfer option, etc)"

You can always be flagged however. If that happens you can dispute it. Make sure you have proof.

Edited by Cauvuh_Lakrwa