Currently Just Obtainable Trophy Question

Hello! To avoid beating a dead topic - yes we all know Big Leagues = flag or hide the game.

alright, now that that’s done on to my question (which hopefully is just a simple/silly one)

I want to play the campaign and do the zombie mode. So my question is, will I still get flagged for just playing the game and earning all the currently possible trophies?

All campaign trophies can be earned legit, zombies legit, and even most of the MP can be boosted without fear of the auto pop.

So basically, as long as I stay far and away from Big Leagues, will my account be fine? It would be a shame to not play the zombies mode for me since I do really enjoy these maps (well not Die Rise) lol 

thanks for the time to respond!

I don't see why you should be flagged? Also I am not sure whether or not there are any hackers in zombies, so better get those trophies with your friends just to be safe. Leave MP to the last and boost that part with your friends as well because I have been told that hackers also unlock campaign trophies while you are playing the MP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Hello! To avoid beating a dead topic - yes we all know Big Leagues = flag or hide the game.

alright, now that that’s done on to my question (which hopefully is just a simple/silly one)

I want to play the campaign and do the zombie mode. So my question is, will I still get flagged for just playing the game and earning all the currently possible trophies?

All campaign trophies can be earned legit, zombies legit, and even most of the MP can be boosted without fear of the auto pop.

So basically, as long as I stay far and away from Big Leagues, will my account be fine? It would be a shame to not play the zombies mode for me since I do really enjoy these maps (well not Die Rise) lol 

thanks for the time to respond!

You should be fine if you do everything legit, beware of the hackers in Multiplayer though, they have the power to autopop trophies which if it happens you will be asked to hide the list. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

I don't see why you should be flagged? Also I am not sure whether or not there are any hackers in zombies, so better get those trophies with your friends just to be safe. Leave MP to the last and boost that part with your friends as well because I have been told that hackers also unlock campaign trophies while you are playing the MP.

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

You should be fine if you do everything legit, beware of the hackers in Multiplayer though, they have the power to autopop trophies which if it happens you will be asked to hide the list. 

These^

You're only going to get flagged if you either get Big Leagues or have a hacker auto-pop the rest of the list. Just play in private matches with trustworthy friends and you'll be fine :).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

9 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

These^

You're only going to get flagged if you either get Big Leagues or have a hacker auto-pop the rest of the list. Just play in private matches with trustworthy friends and you'll be fine :).

Thank you to all of you! Yeah I had a feeling everything would be fine, but never hurts to be sure.

Sucks I won’t be able to get the plat, but I definitely still enjoy the game and want to do the rest of it 😄

• Like 1