100 Platinums after 15 years

Hysteria98

10 minutes ago, samunrizthym said:

nice panel how do you made it ?asking for a friend 😉

Not sure if it’s the same one but pocket-psn (can’t post the url so search it on google, take out the -) has this feature 

Edited by JCP3953

17 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

Not sure if it’s the same one but pocket-psn (can’t post the url so search it on google, take out the -) has this feature 

That would have probably helped- I don't deny there was a program on Github or something for this, but alas, I made this pixel-by-pixel in MS Paint, lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Treilio said:

I'm jealous of your Portal 2 plat. Would love to have it, but unfortunately it is now unobtainable :(

Wow, I just bought the game and was gona try it on this account, knowing it’s unobtainable, I’ll play it on my other account 

27 minutes ago, Treilio said:

I'm jealous of your Portal 2 plat. Would love to have it, but unfortunately it is now unobtainable :(

was literally going to post this exact same comment

its such a great game. pity PS won't get a port of the companion collection :(

the most impressive thing about OPs profile is that even tho he's had It for 15 years, he has never gone down the dark path of playing a bunch of ezpz's just to inflate his trophy count 🫡

12 hours ago, Pumpkin Head Cthulhu said:

i just tested out the URL not allowed "wall" and you can download a pic of the wall then up load it to a pic sharing site then post it here. I will not post mine here since it is not my thread.

Nice job glad you are enjoying the games.

No please, by all means, i'd like to see it. I uploaded mine to imgur.com, or you can try catbox.moe

13 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

was literally going to post this exact same comment

its such a great game. pity PS won't get a port of the companion collection :(

the most impressive thing about OPs profile is that even tho he's had It for 15 years, he has never gone down the dark path of playing a bunch of ezpz's just to inflate his trophy count 🫡

Oh no, I absolutely did in the beginning, we all did. There weren't that many games since trophies were a new thing so we absolutely indulged in anything for easy trophies. Look at the bottom of my games list and you'll find some real rubbish we downloaded at the time. The difference is, the platinums I earned were all for games I actually enjoyed, rather than cynically push myself through an addiction over enjoyment. Hence why I have some repeat platinums, as well, although I wish I didn't have duplicates.

1 hour ago, Hysteria98 said:

No please, by all means, i'd like to see it. I uploaded mine to imgur.com, or you can try catbox.moe

I used postimages.org I will look into Catbox as well. you can do Plat tile or box art. Here are both versions. Maybe Sly and the Gang can add something like that here.

pocketpsn-plat-wall.pngpocketpsn-plat-wall-1.png

Edited by Pumpkin Head Cthulhu