WTF? This site really tells A LOT

Platisfaction

Unfortunately there are other ways by now. It's even possible to edit timestamps nowadays, so you might be able to make your hacked Socom plat look legit. Moreover, the trophies for every game can be 'hacked', even those with copy protected save files :(

YES now I have a way to reach 100 plats without so much hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I see this on quite a few games. Check out "The Platinum Prinny" from Trinity Universe https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Trinity-Universe/The-Platinum-Prinny. There's 37 people that have gotten it in less than a day, and 27 of them got it in less than an hour. It's impossible to do, considering it's an RPG. Drifting dungeons alone takes quite awhile to do. I wonder how so many people are doing it myself. I've read a bit about the jailbreaks and such, and it doesn't seem like it's possible to do it with that. Ultimately it doesn't really matter. When it's that obvious it's easy to ignore. Still pretty sad though.

Unfortunately, I see this on quite a few games. Check out "The Platinum Prinny" from Trinity Universe http://psnprofiles.c...Platinum-Prinny. There's 37 people that have gotten it in less than a day, and 27 of them got it in less than an hour. It's impossible to do, considering it's an RPG. Drifting dungeons alone takes quite awhile to do. I wonder how so many people are doing it myself. I've read a bit about the jailbreaks and such, and it doesn't seem like it's possible to do it with that. Ultimately it doesn't really matter. When it's that obvious it's easy to ignore. Still pretty sad though.

yeah, it irritated me at first because i was in the top 50 platinum achievers for quite a while but then my name slid down until it was unseen... the same thing happened with Hyperdimension Neptunia... i was like #20 on that for a while but got bumped...

and you are right in that there is NO WAY to get any of those platinum trophies in a day... even if you skipped all of the dialogue and sped through Trinity Universe and got lucky with all of the drifts i don't think you could have gotten the platinum in under 70 hours...

Its sad but like you say it ultimately doesn't matter... i have a clear conscience and i know i put in the time to enjoy those games and platinum them the legit way... In fact some of my friends thought i was crazy because i spent months and months playing WKC for the platinum and some people got it in 11 minutes, lol... yeah, right... that game is a 400 hour minimum platinum

That's exactly why I was checking it. I noticed I'm the sixth fastest for Disgaea 4, and that was with me not being able to play it at all for two weeks straight at one point. I had Trinity Universe the day it came out and I played it every day until I got the platinum trophy, so I figured I would be somewhere on that list. I like when a game takes awhile though.