WTF? This site really tells A LOT

Platisfaction

I don't think the 0 seconds people are hackers, it usually takes at least 3 minutes for all of the trophies to ding, judging by the many, MANY Socom hackers.

Unfortunately there are other ways by now. It's even possible to edit timestamps nowadays, so you might be able to make your hacked Socom plat look legit. Moreover, the trophies for every game can be 'hacked', even those with copy protected save files :(

Unfortunately there are other ways by now. It's even possible to edit timestamps nowadays, so you might be able to make your hacked Socom plat look legit. Moreover, the trophies for every game can be 'hacked', even those with copy protected save files :(

D: Bloody hell, I hope this isn't a result of the custom firmware, and I hope that Sony can and will fix this.

• Like 1

SO what saisfaction do people get out of this?

Liek OMG I gotz dA Platnimtum in 3 minitz!!@!#11!21

anyone who boasts about getting a platinum in 3 mins from hacking the game deserves to be slapped and kicked repeatedly, HACK it i don't really care but if you brag about it you should be ashamed of yourself

• Like 1

well before people go judging others on a trophy salem witch hunt

i too have used a gamesave to rush thru a game

but the gamesave was from my original account

so does that mean i hacked myself? hmmm i wonder :huh:

I wouldn't call that a hack.... I did SW:TFU on one playthrough because I unlocked the hardest mode before it had trophys. Anyway I don't care about hackers, and I'm sure most of them regret it now. Especially when they see threads like these :D

anyone who boasts about getting a platinum in 3 mins from hacking the game deserves to be slapped and kicked repeatedly, HACK it i don't really care but if you brag about it you should be ashamed of yourself

i wouldnt even feel ashamed if i hacked a plat in 3mins...i would feel like the most stupidest person on earth

especially if i paid 60 bucks for the game then plat it in 3 mins? thats practically throwing away money

• Like 1

Damn.

I only used a savegame (it was my own though, from another account of mine) once to bypass beating Uncharted on Hard before unlocking Crushing. Even then it still took me 8 or so hours total playtime to platinum the game.

Hopefully once all the kinks get worked out of the leaderboards... some of these might just be little errors from Sony or the sites behalf... we can use them to catch people. :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i wonder if it could have anything to do with when they sync the trophies... Like maybe they earned all the trophies before they did a trophy sync?

or does the time stamp slap a time on there before they sync?

Who knows? Hackers gonna hack... its stupid but true

I have been working my butt off to get the platinum for FF13 and its kinda a slap in the face when there are people who cheat their way to the platinum and it makes mine look like no big deal *sigh*