Fashion Statement trophy doesn't unlock

Razor3301

I really am confused about how to unlock the "Fashion statement"-trophy. Just completed the Neomuni souvenirs badge, but nothing. Loging in and out. So probably this badge doesn't count for the trophy.

Did anybody unlock the trophy by completing the Neomuni souvenirs badge?

Edited by Razor3301

I'm 1 left for the Europa Explorer badge, I'll post here once I unlock it. Oh man I hope it's not glitched.

I'm 1 left for the Europa Explorer badge, I'll post here once I unlock it. Oh man I hope it's not glitched.

Oh btw @Razor3301, Go to options and select change profile. That should pop it. Saw it in a forum days ago. But they also mention that the Fashion Statement achievement only works for collection badges released when Forsaken came out.

Edited by breakXedge

Posted (edited)

of course i tried that, but didnt help. Europa badge should definitely work but i dont get the logic behind that: since Europa as part of the Beyond Light expansion comes after the Forsaken expansion in the timeline, why doesnt Neomuna badge work? 

i am highly curious about people getting the trophy by completin the Neomuna badge only.

Edited by Razor3301

I completed one of the exotic badges an hour ago, collecting all exotics for my warlock class. It did not pop so I thought to myself ‘maybe I need to unlock all the stuff for hunter/titan too’, but the moment I went to orbit the trophy popped for me. Hope you can get it to pop in a similar way too?

Posted (edited)

already done that, especially rebooted the game after getting the badge. 

i am thinking about completing the lightfall-campain once again with my warlock because this is a requirement to get the class-specific helmet which is the only item missing on my warlock and titan. it might trigger the trophy but probably not.

Edited by Razor3301

7 minutes ago, Razor3301 said:

Will do this one, too. How many hours did it take approximately for you?

I can't say 100% because I had like 17 out of 22 before even trying this trophy, and was only missing one exotic. Most of the time was playing imperial hunts and grinding 1440 points on the badge. Maybe like 15 hours what I was missing.

• Like 1

I'd advise looking at which collection badge you almost have complete, and then checking whether it's doable. For me I was missing 4 more exotics on the 'Exotics: Curse of Osiris and Warmind' badge, and I then went into the vault thingy to see whether I could simply buy the remaining ones with exotic cyphers. Luckily for me I was able to do so, and I actually earned one of them with an exotic engram, so after three weeks (each weekend I earned one exotic cypher through Xur) I was able to buy the missing exotics.

Even if you have a few missing it might be a good option to look into, because you can easily earn 3 exotic engrams per week (which is a guarantee on an exotic you don't own yet if I'm not mistaken), and Xur is selling an exotic engram too, as well as other exotics you might be missing. Best of luck!

Edit: this took me some hours playing the game, but I needed to level anyway for my final base game trophy, so it sorta came naturally. If you are looking for a faster way you might want to look into a different solution.

Edited by kapitein

sure, i checked this out. and i am in the same position as you have been regarding the curse of osiris exotics. decided now to do the europa-collector badge from scratch. 

so to concluce for other people: dont do neomuni-souvenirs and destination: dreaming city badge, if you aim for the fashion statement trophy.

10 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Do you need to keep the weapon/gear for it to count towards the badge or can you dismantle it right away?

I dismantled/infused a few exotics the moment I got them and it still counted for the trophy.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

So I’ve completed the neomuna badge with my warlock and didn’t get the trophy.

Ive tried logging in and out again and again every Tuesday (I’ve got the badge for about 2 months now). Logging in and out managed to get me the bugged seal the deal trophy after a while, so I thought that would be the same thing here.

Anyways I’m trying to get the badge on my hunter and titan now, hopefully it will pop.

Anyone else got the same issue with this trophy and managed to solve it?

Updating that I’ve just got the trophy!

I got the beyond light badge and it popped, feels like the first badge didn’t register in the game and the trophy requires having 2 badges. (I got Lightfall and Beyond Light)

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am still working on this, but now reading this I might try my hand at the Europa explorer badge, as it doesn't seem that hard to get(?).

Otherwise my closest ones need the gensym knight armor set in its entirety and the other one needs the starlight shell - yet after considerable grinding I am no closer. I am hoping Xur might sell the former some time soon, as I am so close to the 100% now...