How many playthroughs ?

The guide suggests the platinum is doable in one playthrough, but just how practical is it ? Would you recommend it ? I always go for one playthrough if possible but this one looks really intimidating considering you simultaneously have to :

• not kill anyone
  • play on max difficulty
  • never trigger any alarm
  • collect all books
  • pay attention to countless missable trophies, some of them with intricate conditions

You can do it in only 2 playthroughs.  You do one playthrough for the "Not Kill Anyone", "Max Difficulty", & "Never Trigger Any Alarm".  But, that would be after your 1st Playthrough, where you just play it for fun and really learn how all the levels are put together, as there are a lot of routes through the levels.  Plus there are a couple of good videos for the Difficult Playthrough.

39 minutes ago, Mag1c1an said:

You can do it in only 2 playthroughs.  You do one playthrough for the "Not Kill Anyone", "Max Difficulty", & "Never Trigger Any Alarm".  But, that would be after your 1st Playthrough, where you just play it for fun and really learn how all the levels are put together, as there are a lot of routes through the levels.  Plus there are a couple of good videos for the Difficult Playthrough.

Yeah, I'm never too much into blind playthroughs but I admit it is quite enticing. It should shave off a good amount of stuff. However I would probably do it on max difficulty to get this out of the way.