SMITE 2 Announcement Trailer

kidson2004

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1745850505761620389?s=20

"SMITE 2 features full cross-play and cross-progression, so you can play with friends regardless of platform and take your unlocks with you from PC to console."

I'll admit I didn't see this one happening at all. Thoughts?

Also, here's the trailer for it as well

Also, here's the link to sign up for the Alpha:

http://www.smite2.com/

Edited by kidson2004
Added alpha signup link and added Trailer

Can't wait to see how they handle the progress carry-over from the original Smite. It's Hi-Rez we're talking about here...they'll find a way to mess something up...but I hope I'm wrong. Wishing all the best to them and hope the game does well when it comes out! I had an amazing time with Smite but that was before all the trophies got broken every single update 😅

im really intrigued... I played a looooooot of the original starting from back when it hadnt even had trophy support yet. Me and a friend got way into it, there was a time we played almost nothing else, at least when both of us were online. Its my rarest plat by far too... But at one point keeping up with all the buffs and nerfs and changes in the meta just got too much, it was like a second job at that point. A least if i wanted to keep my level of skill, so at that point i just stopped playing. But if they do a new release, i will certainly play at least a few matches and see where that leads... 😬 But i think i will stay in casual queues this time 😅

On 1/12/2024 at 12:25 PM, Bumperklever said:

It should be noted that in the IGN preview, it was stated that it will be a seperate standalone game and that they will keep updating smite 1 and 2.

So not like CSGO -> CS2 or OW1 -> OW2. As that seems to be the trend these days.

After all the drama from overwatch 2, brands and companies took notice on not to do a road on a f2p game and sequel