Game Delisted, Cant Redownload ?!

Hi, I bought this game long time ago and just recently I wanted to finally download and gove it a go, yet I found out that I cant 😱 only the DLC is listed on the Store, the game isnt... but what is really f**ked up is that I cant even redownload it from my Library on PS5 (The same for Vita since the Download list on it isnt working for me 😤) Can anyone else who bought it confirm if it works or not ? Or if its just problem on my end ? Thanks

1 hour ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Hi, I bought this game long time ago and just recently I wanted to finally download and gove it a go, yet I found out that I cant 😱 only the DLC is listed on the Store, the game isnt... but what is really f**ked up is that I cant even redownload it from my Library on PS5 (The same for Vita since the Download list on it isnt working for me 😤) Can anyone else who bought it confirm if it works or not ? Or if its just problem on my end ? Thanks

Is it not appearing in your Library on PS5 at all, or does it give an error when you try to download it?

If it’s just not showing up, you might want to check the Hidden Items tab, just in case.

So far as the Vita version, the only way to access it would be via the Download List, so if that’s not working, you’re kind of S.O.L. on that count.

• Like 1