Percentage stuck at 95.83%

Trying to 100% the game, but currently stuck at 95.83% and choosing to do the flying rats last. Buuut knowing this I should be around 97.5% and I have done every activity with Jacob, Brucie and Paclie multiple time in the past few days to get that percentage to go up but no success!! And I have all there like percentage above 90% soo what is wrong!?

The completion percentage can only be shown at *.83% because a friend activity hasn’t been done. I had the same issue. I thought I’d done them all and then randomly, blam, darts with Packie did it. (But ofc it could be any activity in your case). That should make up .67% at the very least

and I’m guessing this is being done on a different account? Because you don’t have many unlocked on this one for gta4. If it’s just a case of that you haven’t synced it yet, please do, looking at it might help me see where the remaining 1% is from 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

For sure ill try and sync it soon as I am playing on my ps3 without internet currently 

52 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

The completion percentage can only be shown at *.83% because a friend activity hasn’t been done. I had the same issue. I thought I’d done them all and then randomly, blam, darts with Packie did it. (But ofc it could be any activity in your case). That should make up .67% at the very least

and I’m guessing this is being done on a different account? Because you don’t have many unlocked on this one for gta4. If it’s just a case of that you haven’t synced it yet, please do, looking at it might help me see where the remaining 1% is from 

For sure ill try and sync it soon as I am playing on my ps3 without internet currently 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

Use the rockstar social club tracker to do everything you've not done. Tennis needs to win 6 sets, not just one set and quitting.

There is no Tennis in GTA4, you are referring to GTA V. Also, the Rockstar Social Club tracker doesn't work for GTA4 anymore unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...