Top 10 trophy help

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

1 hour ago, moonman2023 said:

While I've not personally played these games, I've been hearing that these are nice plats to have:
Ghost of Tsushima
Mafia
Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Forbidden West
The Witcher
Uncharted 1-4
Sly Cooper

Thank you! I will work on getting these done

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Thank you I appreciate it I was more or less thinking personally what would you have platinumed yourself?

After looking at your profile, I think a better suggestion would be to make a short list of 1-2 games you simply want to play, rather than platinum, you've so many on your list where you've zero trophies and trying to fix your focus by going from that to 100%ing a list of 10 games might be a step too much.

Pick a game and aim to finish the story. A small goal rather than doing everything at once. After that though you can see how you feel about the game, whether you want to keep playing to get more trophies or move on to another game.

My suggestions (based on game awesomeness):

1. Outer Wilds
  2. Prey
  3. Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  4. The Surge
  5. Life is Strange: Before the Storm (though you don't seem to have the original Life is Strange on there? That is kinda required to make that one make sense....)
  6. Cuphead
  7. Lone Survivor
  8. Life is Strange: True Colours
  9. Telling Lies
  10. Resident Evil 7

14 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

My suggestions (based on game awesomeness):

1. Outer Wilds
  2. Prey
  3. Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  4. The Surge
  5. Life is Strange: Before the Storm (though you don't seem to have the original Life is Strange on there? That is kinda required to make that one make sense....)
  6. Cuphead
  7. Lone Survivor
  8. Life is Strange: True Colours
  9. Telling Lies
  10. Resident Evil 7

I have the original I just haven’t opened it yet, I have way more games than what is posted there came a time where I simply got busy with work and my son, but now I’ve been going back and completing some games since I’ve got my life scheduling figured out. Thank you!

34 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

After looking at your profile, I think a better suggestion would be to make a short list of 1-2 games you simply want to play, rather than platinum, you've so many on your list where you've zero trophies and trying to fix your focus by going from that to 100%ing a list of 10 games might be a step too much.

Pick a game and aim to finish the story. A small goal rather than doing everything at once. After that though you can see how you feel about the game, whether you want to keep playing to get more trophies or move on to another game.

Thank you for this! There’s a lot of games that I opened up during times of being extremely busy so a lot of those games became victims to my procrastination. As I’ve continued to play though I’ve been enjoying getting platinums it gives me thrill to place myself in such challenging situations. Enter the Gungeon, Thymesia, and Bloodborne were extremely exciting to complete.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Therealghost202 said:

I have the original I just haven’t opened it yet, I have way more games than what is posted there came a time where I simply got busy with work and my son, but now I’ve been going back and completing some games since I’ve got my life scheduling figured out. Thank you!

No probs - I'm a big fan of those games, but I definitely recommend playing the first one before playing Before the Storm - it is canonically a prequel, so some folks might naturally get the instinct to play Before the Storm first...

...but the narrative of Before the Storm is predicated on dramatic irony, and on the player knowing what will happen in the future to land all its emotional beats, so they really need to be played in order to work effectively.

Have fun - there's some of my favourite games on your list!

52 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

No probs - I'm a big fan of those games, but I definitely recommend playing the first one before playing Before the Storm - it is canonically a prequel, so some folks might naturally get the instinct to play Before the Storm first...

...but the narrative of Before the Storm is predicated on dramatic irony, and on the player knowing what will happen in the future to land all its emotional beats, so they really need to be played in order to work effectively.

Have fun - there's some of my favourite games on your list!

Thank you so much I truly will! I’ll keep you in the loop once I get to it and platinum those games in order 👍

• Like 1

Do you like the superhero genre or just Spider-Man?

You have Arkham Asylum which is

a) a short Platinum

b) a relatively easy Platinum (this is subjective, if you're awful at the freeflow combat then it'll be a tough pill to swallow)

c) already on your list

It Takes Two. You have Astro's platinum. So either you like platformers or just that one. Although the games' biggest strength and weakness is the fact it's solely co-op.

Rocket League. You practically have the Platinum.

I would say Apex Legends, as you basically have it, but there's no Platinum so...

Resident Evil Village. You've basically done all the most demanding things. Just a knife-only playthrough, some misc things, and the S ranks in Mercenaries. But with the DLC you can use Chris which apparently makes it a cakewalk.

Hope that helps.

25 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Do you like the superhero genre or just Spider-Man?

You have Arkham Asylum which is

a) a short Platinum

b) a relatively easy Platinum (this is subjective, if you're awful at the freeflow combat then it'll be a tough pill to swallow)

c) already on your list

It Takes Two. You have Astro's platinum. So either you like platformers or just that one. Although the games' biggest strength and weakness is the fact it's solely co-op.

Rocket League. You practically have the Platinum.

I would say Apex Legends, as you basically have it, but there's no Platinum so...

Resident Evil Village. You've basically done all the most demanding things. Just a knife-only playthrough, some misc things, and the S ranks in Mercenaries. But with the DLC you can use Chris which apparently makes it a cakewalk.

Hope that helps.

I appreciate it! I did notice I do have those games pretty close, I typically enjoy any genre of game as long as it’s good and entertaining. Batman is a game I completed on Xbox when I used to own the Xbox one but I will be getting around to it on the playstation.